HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

Trading with NSE Currency will improve the India better.. In 2020, We should beat America...

One Dollar Should be 5 INR.... This is my aim.. If we all support to buy the indian products, we can make it very soon

last i heard it topped the charts for the first time in history! but i have a feeling its dropping now! not so sure about the black market though! :)

How many of you have an Active Hotforex / Hotforex PAMM Account ?

I just joined this website today and saw a discussion on Hotforex, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to connect with fellow HotForex Account holders

I do have an account, but Im dont trade much now a days, been busy with dayjob and stuff, but i try to squeez a couple of swings every now and then just to keep it going. micro lots :)

Hi traders i hve bn trdng wit hotforex. I hd funde with my hdfc debit card..now I tried to withdraw using webmoney but it has been denied telling me thAt withdrawal should done the same way it was funded. But the problem is I recently got a notice from hdfc telling foreign exchange transactions are illegal in india. I had to withdraw the funds in anyway. So what I am thinking is that should I refund it with webmoney so that I can withdraw through webmoney. Has anyone ever done that. Any one kindly suggest me

Status
Not open for further replies.