HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi traders i hve bn trdng wit hotforex. I hd funde with my hdfc debit card..now I tried to withdraw using webmoney but it has been denied telling me thAt withdrawal should done the same way it was funded. But the problem is I recently got a notice from hdfc telling foreign exchange transactions are illegal in india. I had to withdraw the funds in anyway. So what I am thinking is that should I refund it with webmoney so that I can withdraw through webmoney. Has anyone ever done that. Any one kindly suggest me
Hi there,

You must know that As a Indian Citizen you cant direct add funds in any Forex web using your CC, or Online Banking.

Now Solution is... You can talk with their Customer support about Indian rules and you can ask them to allow you withdraw funds via any other way.. Lets us know what response you are getting from Customer support.

By the way what is your amount ?

Hi there,

You must know that As a Indian Citizen you cant direct add funds in any Forex web using your CC, or Online Banking.

Now Solution is... You can talk with their Customer support about Indian rules and you can ask them to allow you withdraw funds via any other way.. Lets us know what response you are getting from Customer support.

By the way what is your amount ?
Saiyyed,

Yes, talking with their Customer Care will be really helpful. Open account with skrill.com and link it up with your HF account. skrill to your bank account transfer should not be a problem.

i am new to forex ..................how to learn and where .......................any signal provider is there
You can refer few autocopy sites which offer good options for letting you copy trades of successful traders directly into your account.

fxstat

fxjunction

zulutrade are few of them

This way you can learn from them while making money.

However, my honest recommendation would be to operate a demo account for as long as you feel really confident.

FOREX dream is over boys. The banks in India have finally caught up and are giving notices and warnings to their customers who are using CC for deposting money to forex brokers outside india.

DO NOT DEPOSIT MONEY TO ANY FOREX BROKER USING YOUR CREDIT CARDS. YOU WILL GET IN TROUBLE.

Same as My country lol, its lost of restriction and ever-never use your CC if your country doesn't allow you Forex Trading
Hello Saiyyed,
you have started this thread long time back and believe by the now you would have started account with Hotforex.. could you please share your experience with, method of transection using with them and how about customer support etc?
If anybody else as well please share your experience ?

Hello Saiyyed,
you have started this thread long time back and believe by the now you would have started account with Hotforex.. could you please share your experience with, method of transection using with them and how about customer support etc?
If anybody else as well please share your experience ?
Hello annuvimt,

I joined hotforex in 2012 and from last 2 years I`m trading with them, That time I had 2 options as a Asian trader, First one is Instaforex and second one is Hotforex. Both are on top that time and best for Asians..... I searched about both brokers but found too many negative feedback about Instaforex so I decided to go with hotforex. And now I am happy that I made good decision and no problem with hotforex yet.......

Let me know if you want any specific information regarding trading.....

Status
Not open for further replies.