HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.
by local presence do you mean offices here? im from south east aasia, there is no office for hotforex here, but id rather trade with a broker online (given they are well know and regulated like hotfoerx) than trade with shitty local brokers that will eat my money and make me pay taxes for it... haha so it depends really, many indian traders trade with hotforex, different ways and the money comes in not as forex earnings, like mine i get it as international transfer so im not taxed for it :D

Hello annuvimt,

I joined hotforex in 2012 and from last 2 years I`m trading with them, That time I had 2 options as a Asian trader, First one is Instaforex and second one is Hotforex. Both are on top that time and best for Asians..... I searched about both brokers but found too many negative feedback about Instaforex so I decided to go with hotforex. And now I am happy that I made good decision and no problem with hotforex yet.......

Let me know if you want any specific information regarding trading.....
Saiyyed..Thanks for your feedback

Their spreads are not that tight compare to certain brokers that offer ecn platform. I wonder what are the advantages of hotforex compared to them? Whats the execution like?

execution is ok!! the platform is really stable but there is small slippage during news release, there is no avoiding that, im not sure, but i read about traders complaining about tight spreads but with bad execution or maybe crazy comissions. but since i mainly do position trading so spreads dont matter muchsince my trades stay there for days :D

Can I open another account under my name? Since I had an account in hotforex and want to open another type of account under my name? is it possible? Someone experienced please help.

^
Yeah, but in a forum, I don't need to discuss with anyone to help you. While in a broker, CS have to report your inquiries to his boss for a best answer so it's take slower to respond you.

Status
Not open for further replies.