HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
I don't think the statement will also reflect the $ amount, but u can wait if u want ,rather we can also see unbillled transactions of our credit card(at least i can see in my card),either u complain to redressal forum for this or add another card preferably another bank,if this doesn't help.

Address verification process firstly need u to follow the procedure where they will sent a letter containing the code to ur address.U will have to wait for the letter for 30-45 days(if i remember it correctly). U directly cannot send them the scanned copy.After waiting if the letter doesn't arrive then u have to mail them and after their reply (which will contain a ticket num of ur complaint) u will have to mail the scanned copy with the ticket num.Then it will get verified.
hi,
i guess the statement will reflect the dollar amt not in the amount column but in the space neaar the merchant colum. i guess this because the statement showed the dollar amount when i verified my debit card with paypal. i hope the things remein the same. if not,i plan to leave money bookers and use allied wallet for deposit purpose now.(forget about address verification n other things with moneybookers). what do u say.....?

hi,
i guess the statement will reflect the dollar amt not in the amount column but in the space neaar the merchant colum. i guess this because the statement showed the dollar amount when i verified my debit card with paypal. i hope the things remein the same. if not,i plan to leave money bookers and use allied wallet for deposit purpose now.(forget about address verification n other things with moneybookers). what do u say.....?
I don't know about allied wallet and i haven't used it.So cannot tell.
One more option is that directly fund the account with ur debit card and withdraw the money there only.Don't use the payment processors.

For more details pls go through this thread.

http://www.traderji.com/forex/80450-request-all-senior-forex-traders.html

I got new email from Hotforex but I would like advice them to make agreement with Any Cricketer lol ...

Here are details....

Dear Client,

HotForex the leading international award winning forex and commodities broker, is proud to announce it's Official Partnership with race car driver Tio Ellinas, currently driving for the Marussia Manor Team for the remainder of the 2013 season.

This new partnership will see the association of HotForex companies worldwide become one of the driver’s new principal sponsors, including HotForex branding being prominently displayed on the race car during races from now until the end of the season. With the GP3 tour following the European Leg of the Formula One season, this new association will further enhance HotForex’s exposure to its European base of clients.

Tio Ellinas is a Cypriot race car driver. He was the winner of Grand Prix Shootout in the UK in 2009 competing against 50 other top young drivers from all over the world. Tio joined Marussia Manor Racing for the 2012/13 GP3 Series season.

HotForex celabrates its sponsorship of Tio Ellinas, with the launch of new competition.
For further information please visit http://www.hotforex.com/en/contest/race-to-rewards.html

Best Regards,

The HotForex Team

you can open a demo with hotforex, they do offer some basic training, and you can try also the school of pipsology, or school of babypips, just google it, its a freen training course, then practice with demo accounts for a couple of months, best of luck and welcome to the world of forex :D

Metaquotes Office In india

Imp Notice !!
As you all are aware that Metaquotes Software Company has presence in INDIA ( Mumbai) as Trade N Train.
Its our pleasure to notify you that ourofficial representatives will be there in Ludhiana and Chandigarh between 11th – 15th October.
All interested visitors can register themselves for one to one sessions by sending an email on [email protected] or can also contact us on 022-66206913.

Status
Not open for further replies.