HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys....
has any one used skrill(moneybookers) for deposit and withdrwal with hotforex? i am havin trouble verifiying my debit n credit cards with them. they verify by charging some small amount in USD on the card. but when i asked my creditcard co. (HDFC) they said that they cant disclose the dollar amount . hence i am not able to verify my cards with them.
plz share if any one has similar experiences.....
regards..

hi guys....
has any one used skrill(moneybookers) for deposit and withdrwal with hotforex? i am havin trouble verifiying my debit n credit cards with them. they verify by charging some small amount in USD on the card. but when i asked my creditcard co. (HDFC) they said that they cant disclose the dollar amount . hence i am not able to verify my cards with them.
regards..
hi,
if u only need to deposit to hotforex i guess u don't need to have a moneybookers account, the deposit method directly gives an option where u can fill the credit/debit card details and the funds are transferrred.The moneybookers deducts its service charge and ur card transaction shows moneybookers and not hotforex.

Verification of moneybookers is basically to increase the transaction limit of 90 days.I added my debit card there and i had the same problem as u r having.On phone nobody helped and when i went to the branch they didn't knew anything about it.I was thinking of going to higher authorities , in the meanwhile some employee of the bank helped me,called at 2-3 nums and then came to know that the dollar amount is reflected after 4-5 days after the settlement.After that they can only contact visa ppl who know how many dollars have been transferred.That person enquired and told me which was correct. I got verified .In ur case i suggest either contact some higher authorities or add another debit card to do the same.Rest bank services these days are in a downtrend day by day;)

In address verification the letter with code never reached at my place.I had to sent a mail to moneybooker and they replied that send us a scanned copy of the utility bill ,which took care of the addrress .

Bank wire verification is still pending in my case.

I think i have answered u query regarding verification in moneybookers.

hi guys....
regards..
hi,
if u only need to deposit to hotforex i guess u don't need to have a moneybookers account, the deposit method directly gives an option where u can fill the credit/debit card details and the funds are transferrred.The moneybookers deducts its service charge and ur card transaction shows moneybookers and not hotforex.

Verification of moneybookers is basically to increase the transaction limit of 90 days.I added my debit card there and i had the same problem as u r having.On phone nobody helped and when i went to the branch they didn't knew anything about it.I was thinking of going to higher authorities , in the meanwhile some employee of the bank helped me,called at 2-3 nums and then came to know that the dollar amount is reflected after 4-5 days after the settlement.After that they can only contact visa ppl who know how many dollars have been transferred.That person enquired and told me which was correct. I got verified .In ur case i suggest either contact some higher authorities or add another debit card to do the same.Rest bank services these days are in a downtrend day by day;)

In address verification the letter with code never reached at my place.I had to sent a mail to moneybooker and they replied that send us a scanned copy of the utility bill ,which took care of the addrress .

Bank wire verification is still pending in my case.

I hope i have answered u query regarding verification in moneybookers completely.

thank you very much Profound.
the verification is still pending;.. i called up the creditcard cust support but they clearly declined to disclose the dollar amt. i will ck it when the statement comes.
i think i will go for scanned copy of my addres proof. that is far easier and quick.
once again thank you for sharing ur experience.

thank you very much Profound.
the verification is still pending;.. i called up the creditcard cust support but they clearly declined to disclose the dollar amt. i will ck it when the statement comes.
i think i will go for scanned copy of my addres proof. that is far easier and quick.
once again thank you for sharing ur experience.
hi,
I don't think the statement will also reflect the $ amount, but u can wait if u want ,rather we can also see unbillled transactions of our credit card(at least i can see in my card),either u complain to redressal forum for this or add another card preferably another bank,if this doesn't help.

Address verification process firstly need u to follow the procedure where they will sent a letter containing the code to ur address.U will have to wait for the letter for 30-45 days(if i remember it correctly). U directly cannot send them the scanned copy.After waiting if the letter doesn't arrive then u have to mail them and after their reply (which will contain a ticket num of ur complaint) u will have to mail the scanned copy with the ticket num.Then it will get verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.