Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
Tomorrow I expect a little positve move and more towards side ways. Friday will be a crucial day for next week movement that is most probably downwards towards 4700 levels. But Monday market will +ve (100%sure)
Happy Trading:)
hai
K.boopathy...

Also can you provide astrological reason for towards 4700 levels and Monday market will +ve (100%sure) .............

thanks in advance ....

susheel04

Thanks & keep it up. :clapping:

I agree with you.

None of this works for me.

I am actually long term investor but i found that by waiting for long term like this & if market crash due to scams in INDIA or in US we are again back to position we have 3 years back.

So i was searching something which can help me to be long term investor but with some caution like get out of market when you get some indicator & again enter when it looks stabilize.

I found Traderji.com very useful & surprised by wathing people are sharing knowledge which can be helpful to other members & common people who do not want to gamble.

I found one more strategry here which want to share with you people. Mr. Susheel you might be aware of this.

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/30428-shs-315-strategy-how-use-if-effectively.html

So keep it up, i will wait for your strategy as well. :clap:
hi Friends,

This system talks about pyramiding this also give idea of how srichakra works intrested can go through & try to research it.

yes please update what now will it fall or go more till 5558+ please update

Status
Not open for further replies.