Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

today nifty fut jan touched 5550 and we can expect a bounce back tommorow but i am not sure abt that. as from last friday we learned that in india even on market can blast upwards

susheel04

This was the Nasdaq Intraday Chart Shows bullish wch 180 deg frm india

By susheel04 at 2011-02-16

Here is a today nifty chart will be posted after market it should be bearish
lets wait for suspense & count down begin i'm bear today.

By susheel04 at 2011-02-17

My system not worked today i failed but i stick to my system as this is one of the discipline in trading. i'm posting this chart only for understanding of correlation movements i can see some thing in this both charts i wish you all try to research.

today nifty fut jan range day high 5550 day low 5460.10 Avg Trade Price 5517.12
everybody expected bearish but truned bullish no worries will try to earn and cover losses tomorrow wish every body best of luck

today nifty fut jan touched 5550 and we can expect a bounce back tommorow but i am not sure abt that. as from last friday we learned that in india even on market can blast upwards
Hi,
Today nifty touched (5550) which is 38.2% evel of retracement of wave 4. Next if market pulls it may go upto 5680 level 50% fibo level. If it moves side ways tomorrow we can expect a down fall on next week.
Happy Trading:)

susheel can you help me a little bit in my astro computer says i am cancer by moonsign but panchang says i am leo by moon sign ill be back at 17.45hrs GMT+5.30 i hope you wont mind i am asking you these question please i want to ask you some question also which would be extremly easy for you to address

susheel04

susheel can you help me a little bit in my astro computer says i am cancer by moonsign but panchang says i am leo by moon sign ill be back at 17.45hrs GMT+5.30 i hope you wont mind i am asking you these question please i want to ask you some question also which would be extremly easy for you to address
i'm cancer moon sign if you want to know ur sign give ur date of birth with place & time so that i can check ur's.

trade4joisar

around 9 to 10:30 o clock u can see nasdaq made a high but nifty made low u could see both traveled in opposite direction 180 deg
hmm.

So what may be the reason behind NIFTY moved in same direction (with so many bad news around)?

It will have impact movement on tommorrow & Monday's (i.e. coming days).

Status
Not open for further replies.