Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

can you be little more specific like how you use to be earlier about at what time what rally upwards or downwards please

i will be posting trading system with complete entries & exit only thing is i'm waiting to get some time for writing this stuff everything will be illustrated with pictures of charts & indicators.
no worries brother thanks and please keep the good work no great work you dont know how greatful i am to you thank you once again.

Bhai market is moving along as similar graph of nasdaq so do you thing we should follow the same trend and pattern please update as soon as possible

market is not moving similar to nashdaq wait till mkt close so that i can post with updated intraday chart.
ok:):) ill wait and rather not trade today as rahukaal is also heading :thumb::thumb:

but i consider rahu kaal is good for trading Rahu is karka for speculation it is just my view.
Its true but as per my astro configuration rahukaal is not favourable for me to trade
(i am not an astrologer but knows a littlebit of astrology i predict i study past i take help of internet and some great personalities like you):thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.