Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

susheel04

tomorrow market should Be Bearish & expecting reversal to downside may end this bull's rally need to wait till monday morning for clear Direction of trend.
Monday is important day to watch the war between Bulls & bears.

i will be trading in market till monday by becoming bear
:lol:

Hi all,
Tomorrow I expect a little positve move and more towards side ways. Friday will be a crucial day for next week movement that is most probably downwards towards 4700 levels. But Monday market will +ve (100%sure)
Happy Trading:)

Hi all,
Tomorrow I expect a little positve move and more towards side ways. Friday will be a crucial day for next week movement that is most probably downwards towards 4700 levels. But Monday market will +ve (100%sure)
Happy Trading:)
hello, to all ,
K. Boopathy, r u also, using astrology for prediction? I mean, r u astrologer ?

susheel04

This was the Nasdaq Intraday Chart Shows bullish wch 180 deg frm india

By susheel04 at 2011-02-16

Here is a today nifty chart will be posted after market it should be bearish
lets wait for suspense & count down begin i'm bear today.

This was the Nasdaq Intraday Chart Shows bullish wch 180 deg frm india
....Here is a today nifty chart will be posted after market it should be bearish
lets wait for suspense & count down begin i'm bear today.
Susheel, are you saying that the Nifty chart will look like the Nasdaq chart?

trade4joisar

it should look 180 deg that opposite of nashdaq Trend i.e if it is bullish we should see bearish.
i am wondering if we can also have bearish nos like how many NIFTY points & so on?

When you say 180 deg that opposite of nashdaq means its only for today (as per star movement) & not always on Thursday right? :confused:

susheel04

i am wondering if we can also have bearish nos like how many NIFTY points & so on?

When you say 180 deg that opposite of nashdaq means its only for today (as per star movement) & not always on Thursday right? :confused:
i try to correlate with nashdaq with Thithi that is Movement of Sun & Moon

Why i see Nasdaq is?
Nasdaq is Ahead of thiti but behind of day sometimes movements of trend is known from this but not always.

Status
Not open for further replies.