Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i'm cancer moon sign if you want to know ur sign give ur date of birth with place & time so that i can check ur's.
I m born on 19-03-1989 at 03.02hrs in morning at ulhasnagar very close to mumbai :eek::eek: deep deep apology for delay :eek::eek:

nice 2 meet u

u r born in cancer nakashtra is ashlesha

me too same
should i continue into sharemarket as i am only and only seing losses in market even after being very cautious and being assisted buy good experienced traders (those are fairly good enough into markets since >= 4-5 years of experiance)

susheel04

...and narrow bar 7 is nothing but weekly cycle repeated for each planet i.e. Monday to friday for duration of 24 hours which is linked up with sun. we can see the aspects for further study especially jupiter & saturn with sun & moon with lord of the day & lagna by seeing this we can be ahead of Expansion & contraction of daily range. i've been just experimenting but not come to a conclusion. hope someone get's good clue in finding the right method can post their suggestions...
:thumb:

here is link
http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/29825-trading-nr7-setup.html

interested can follow ...

susheel04

should i continue into sharemarket as i am only and only seing losses in market even after being very cautious and being assisted buy good experienced traders (those are fairly good enough into markets since >= 4-5 years of experiance)
if u ask i can suggest u to be a short seller dont trade long's you may find good trades only after 12 o clock try to take more breakdown setup's this help's u in long term trading success. u can trade banks & cements,mining,transportation stocks. u need to b more aggresive rather than cautious means take risk more.

This on my basis of astro view on u as ur question was asked on thursday.

I'm not astrologer but just an astro trader.

Hi 4209211,
Analysing your birth chart as per KP astrology your 5 house sublord (which is for speculative) is Venus in the star of Jupiter which represents second house (gain). But the same Jupiter represents 12th house(loss, investment).
So try to minimise your loss putting strict stoploss. and trail your profit.
Happy Trading:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.