Am ready to help novice traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trady

Hi,

Read Trading For a Living By Alexander Elder, you will get good unerstanding in a short period. Apart from Learing from books you should also test your knowledge in real time market.

Regards,

Trady

Hi pl advice me how I can learn technical analysis which is important to trade in stock market . ... Can you suggest some good simply explained books or any website... pl help

Trady

Hi Kajaria,

Before venturing into trading think whether you have the following resources.

1. Good Software with live Data Feed

2. Internet Connection with Backup

With out the above don't ever think of making decent money in the market. Even though you have the above things Patience, Ability to Think of probabilities etc.will ultimately determine your success.

My kind suggestion is to become a Good Investor or Swing Trader first and once you get to realize the things you can jump to trading.

I am Investor and not a trader ...so can't advice you any book which you help you jump right into trading.

There's no shortcut to success.

Note :- Don't follow any websites on tips....

Regards,

Trady

It is a matter of immense pleasure for all of us that in this thread every senior member is coming forward to help the novice traders.
Let this be a forum for all of us and let of us help the needy.

sir
i wud like to thank u and appreciate u for ur feelings .

sir
can u tell me abt computer system wguch i sud buy in the budget of 50000
fifty k for scalping like strategies. and wat speed of net

sir
i wud like to thank u and appreciate u for ur feelings .

sir
can u tell me abt computer system wguch i sud buy in the budget of 50000
fifty k for scalping like strategies. and wat speed of net
First of al let me know where u r living.If u r living near Deli, visit Nehru Place, north India's biggest market for computer and peripherals. There a good processor wala System u can get in the range of 18-25 thousand.If u plan so I can refer u to one of my friends doing this business.
Net connection should any wireless broadband like relaince Netconnect etc.

Never jump into scalping unless u r confident because market usually makes very fast movements and it becomes difficult to catch ur buy or sell price.

Trady

Hi Sachin,

About System

If you are not bothered about assembled PC then go for a corei3 or corei5 processors with atleast 2GB DDR3 Ram and 500 GB Harddisk. This will cost you about 15-18K. A good Motherboard with Power Surge Protection like Gigabite

In recent times we have seen that even the programmers of Trading softwares are rewriting their languages which support Multithreading features.

About Internet.

It depends on the place you live in and also the bandwith. Always prefer a wired connection and have a wireless connection for backup.

U also should have a Good Antivirus Package and Efficient Backup facilities so that in cash of a crash you could get back on track with less effort.

Even if you have a System with good configuration and if the system settings are not tweaked then you will not see any significant improvement in system's performance.

Regards,

Trady

Status
Not open for further replies.