Am ready to help novice traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

umeshmandal

NKS, I have based on a Metastock Expert have bought 500 shares of IDFC ~ @ 121.30 on 21st June. Have bought with long term horizon of 2+ years. My query : At what levels should I exit so as to reenter at lower levels!! Would love to seek this advise every few months on this stock!!
Also bought 20 Infosys based on same Expert on 17th tleast june at 2776 but was whipped as SL was triggered at 2676 the very next day. It again gave a Buy at 2757 on 22 June which I did not take out of fear, now it is 2877!!! Can I buy now!!! My holding view is atleast 2 years but would like to exit and reenter to reduce cost!!

Hi,

if you are trading based on charts then you need a software desperately. but nowadays brokers are providing their own software in which you can see the intraday charts with ease.

charting software gives buy or sell signal based on predefined formulas entered by you. people call it Trading System.

Beginner Traders always begin with more loss than profits. Thats why you need to join a forum like this where you can seek the help from others.

First decide your capital. Even you lose 100 % of it - it shouldn't affect your lifestyle or mindset. (But desperate to see most people put in their savings initially and lose them out and blames the market !)

Then, Whether you want to do intraday or delivery based trading.

Then, Learn Technical Analysis tools. Practice them one by one and make a journal. over a period of time you will find your niche.

Then start trading seriously !

Hope it helps you !

Hi, I am new to trading and i want to know for intra day trading, Is charting software needed or Is it gives us buy and sell signal and how much it will cost and which is the best charting software. As when I trade in intra day i got losses.
Pls advice.

umeshmandal

Hi,

if you are trading based on charts then you need a software desperately. but nowadays brokers are providing their own software in which you can see the intraday charts with ease.

charting software gives buy or sell signal based on predefined formulas entered by you. people call it Trading System.

Beginner Traders always begin with more loss than profits. Thats why you need to join a forum like this where you can seek the help from others.

First decide your capital. Even you lose 100 % of it - it shouldn't affect your lifestyle or mindset. (But desperate to see most people put in their savings initially and lose them out and blames the market !)

Then, Learn Technical Analysis tools. Practice them one by one and make a journal. over a period of time you will find your niche.

Hope it helps you !
Welcome to the Forum. Very nice post , more so because it is from someone posting here for the first time... but seems you are a frequent visitor here as you write so confidently about Traderji being helpful!!! :D

Hi,

Hope it helps you !

Thanx for your kind advice.
As I am using india inforline trader terminal it shows intra-day chart but when i use some other like macd, rsi, it shows error. and I didn't get enough information about the trade. Could you advice me some strategy for intra day trading that how to pick stocks for intra-day and when to buy it etc.
As i have lossed my enough money in intraday but before spending some more on charting software i want to profit with some strategies. and then i think about it. Or if It is difficult to get profit without charting software then i have to buy it first and could you advice me what is the success of this type of software about giving buy and sell signal. and I want to start trading with small money which is 25000/-.

Hi, I am new to trading and i want to know for intra day trading, Is charting software needed or Is it gives us buy and sell signal and how much it will cost and which is the best charting software. As when I trade in intra day i got losses.
Pls advice.
A very good answer has already been given by fellow member.
My advice on ur query :
Intraday trading is very injurious for the beginners. So first learn to read charts. You may use Metastock or Amibroker software and take the datafeed information of which is easily available in forums under "Data Feed".
First start paper trading and once u feel u can reap some result, start trading in cash segment where the quantity should not be high. Say buy/short 10 shares.
See initial losses in trading a man desperate and in desperation one tend to lose all his capital. Never ever try to learn trading by any indicator.
To get fundamental of trading u may attend 1-2 days seminar now easliy provided. But let me tell u that wouldnt make u a trader. Just attend and rehearse using ur senses. Dont get convinced by others.Try to convince urself.
Rest it takes a long time to become a day trader.

NKS, I have based on a Metastock Expert have bought 500 shares of IDFC ~ @ 121.30 on 21st June. Have bought with long term horizon of 2+ years. My query : At what levels should I exit so as to reenter at lower levels!! Would love to seek this advise every few months on this stock!!
Also bought 20 Infosys based on same Expert on 17th tleast june at 2776 but was whipped as SL was triggered at 2676 the very next day. It again gave a Buy at 2757 on 22 June which I did not take out of fear, now it is 2877!!! Can I buy now!!! My holding view is atleast 2 years but would like to exit and reenter to reduce cost!!
A very good entry in IDFC. You see the target of 184/190
U can buy infosys where I see it may take an immediate level of 3060/3160.
Wont advice u for long term now.

Dear Members
Though Me and my Fellow Seniors may be giving advices on different issues in this forum, it is requested that members should take their own decisions and not take the advices blindly.
My efforts, however, will be that u get benefitted.

anuragmunjal

get out at suitable moment and book some loss. On monday keep ur SL at high of first bar in 15 min TF + suitable filter.

Get out or this market will really beat u badly. dont wait for recovery. recovery may or may not happen.

but i think u have done it as per 315 system, that has already generated buy signal. Follow ur system and loses are integral part of any system

You can write july 5600 pe at at 171.25 . It will minimize your loss from rs 7000 to 2600. You can rollover NF to july month. If nifty stays at or below 5600, your loss will be minimised. If nifty crosses 5575, you can square of 5600 pe and write 5700 pe . Like wise you can keep on booing profit in lower strike price and keep on writing higher strike price. you can do in other way also buy 1 lot of 5700 pe and sell 2 of 5500 pe. if market stays at or below 5600 till expiry , you will recover almost all your losses

You can try in BNF also but there will be less liquidity of PE (calls) in BNF so if needed it can be done in NF also for hedging

Try to learn stock/option repair strategies

Thnx Munde & Looser...
the query was adressed to Sharmaji and now that he has made it clear that he does not trade futures..I shall leave it there..

I am sure he did not mean that others are dishonest... simply a way of expression!!!
We might be nipping in bud the efforts of a genuine "helper"!!!

Here mostly, again not always, people start a thread 'helping' and then 'marketing' themselves. He probably is trying to say that I am not such a person...

Pray that he remains that way for long...

Rkkarnani Ji

If one starts off painting the town red criticizing everyone possible, he should also be prepared to face a little criticism himself..anyways I shall heed your advice and not poke my big fat nose here again..

regards

Dear Members,
Let me make certain things clear :
There are various ways of trading.Each one tries to expertise in his/her way. Like there is trading in cash segment, trading in future, trading in option and combining future with option.
I know a person in this field, who can easily make 70-80 thosand bucks in a day. He trades in future/option. He uses certain strategies. I asked him one day to look a chart and let me know where the stock is going. He was a blank face.
Since I learned to read charts, a different aspect of trading, I failed to understand his strategy.
Today he is on one hand successful trader in his style of trading and On the other hand I am good at trading my style. We both can make money but in different ways.
We all are here discussing and helping each other. Although I am a successful trader, I wont mind learning from others.

Status
Not open for further replies.