Am ready to help novice traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take my help for all types aff querries. FREE
dear sharmaji, can you please give a little brief about your experience in markets..kindly do not take it in a negative manner..i am not doubting you..i just want know a little bit you so that i can know mentors..

thanks and regards!

Brothers,
I have got enough experience in cash segment. I dont want to mislead traders who r in future market as I dont retrieve charts of future market. All I can say that am good at chart reading of cash scrips specially Nifty 50. I am not like those analyst who appear on TV and get the capital of traders eroded. Well in future most of the traders seeking help from me will appreciate my knowledge and efforts.

New traders,
Do not trade in future market initially. Take a proper route. Trade less is cash segment when u r experienced go to futre market. Most of the traders lose their money trading money in future market and that suffer huge loss.

murthyavr

Ok, Sharmaji.. Thanks for your willingness to help fellow traders.

What's your plan like?

Are you going to post any general strategies to be followed for Day Trading?

Or, are you going to post scrip-specific levels of Buy/Sell?

IMO, the first one will help the traders in the long run and help them take independent decisions while trading.

looser

Sharmaji

shorted nifty@ 5403 n bnf @10690... pls help....
get out at suitable moment and book some loss. On monday keep ur SL at high of first bar in 15 min TF + suitable filter.

Get out or this market will really beat u badly. dont wait for recovery. recovery may or may not happen.

but i think u have done it as per 315 system, that has already generated buy signal. Follow ur system and loses are integral part of any system

rkkarnani

Believe me I am honest. No obligation. Not even a cup of tea.
belive me Sharmaji, if u open ur eyes a lil more, be a lil more observant, u wd find that most of the guys around here are honest...

regards
I am sure he did not mean that others are dishonest... simply a way of expression!!!
We might be nipping in bud the efforts of a genuine "helper"!!!

Here mostly, again not always, people start a thread 'helping' and then 'marketing' themselves. He probably is trying to say that I am not such a person...

Pray that he remains that way for long...

Status
Not open for further replies.