Am ready to help novice traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say Nobody is perfect in everything. That applies to me too. But honestltly i will admit. But surely believe I am here so that u can make money. Just give me 15 days.

linkon7

Sharma JI,

One guy is stuck with short 5500 straddle, another is short nf from 5403 lvl, another wants ur view on reliance...! all want ur help...!

drop a few knowledge bomb...please...!

Sharma JI,

One guy is stuck with short 5500 straddle, another is short nf from 5403 lvl, another wants ur view on reliance...! all want ur help...!

drop a few knowledge bomb...please...!
Linkon. I have given suggestion for 5500 short straddle . Also I have given solution for the person who is short from 5403 level. About reliance , I have no idea. Get Idea from Sharmaji

sharmaji,
Help some guys here only then people will understand you.. In ur another poll thread u gave us minimum option of 50k profit per day.. I think that kind of poll will suit to FII and DII. Because i dont think that people here in community are that big traders.
I quit from all my forum because people here do nt understand me and never will.I have decided to concentrate more on my trading and making money.

I quit from all my forum because people here do nt understand me and never will.I have decided to concentrate more on my trading and making money.
Dear sharmaji,

Present yourself in such a way that everybody will understand you.

It seems that you yourself are confused.

All the time you are talking about money & you dont tell about your ideas of

making money in trading.

Hope you start posting something good and relevant.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.