Am ready to help novice traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You r a very senior member of TJ. I requested in one of my earlier post not to criticise. Anyways, I will try to help others as long as I am not selfish. I will quit, if I find there is greed in me.If I have to earn money I will earn it from share market. There id plenty of money in it. No need to keep a watch on other's pockets.

In my earlier days of trading, I was literally looted by people for services pertaining to trading. I feel, If with my advice novice traders can be avoided , that will please me.
I request not to make fun and let us be serious about sorting out the problems of new traders.

rkkarnani

Thee are enough people around 'giving' intraday calls or eod calls.. most of them do not follow it up, or if they do, sooner than not they tun to "paid service" providors. My suggestion would be to avoid giving Buy/Sell Calls!! It will distract you from your main purpose, and if you genuinely believe that such calls will help others better do it in a separate thread . Decision is yours.

Sharmaji

shorted nifty@ 5403 n bnf @10690... pls help....
You can write july 5600 pe at at 171.25 . It will minimize your loss from rs 7000 to 2600. You can rollover NF to july month. If nifty stays at or below 5600, your loss will be minimised. If nifty crosses 5575, you can square of 5600 pe and write 5700 pe . Like wise you can keep on booing profit in lower strike price and keep on writing higher strike price. you can do in other way also buy 1 lot of 5700 pe and sell 2 of 5500 pe. if market stays at or below 5600 till expiry , you will recover almost all your losses

You can try in BNF also but there will be less liquidity of PE (calls) in BNF so if needed it can be done in NF also for hedging

Try to learn stock/option repair strategies

Last edited:
You r a very senior member of TJ. I requested in one of my earlier post not to criticise. Anyways, I will try to help others as long as I am not selfish. I will quit, if I find there is greed in me.If I have to earn money I will earn it from share market. There id plenty of money in it. No need to keep a watch on other's pockets.
Enkaysharma. Just joking yaar, don`t take it seriously. Beer aap piladene bhai , hum pilengey......... tik hai:)

rkkarnani

get out at suitable moment and book some loss. On monday keep ur SL at high of first bar in 15 min TF + suitable filter.

Get out or this market will really beat u badly. dont wait for recovery. recovery may or may not happen.
but i think u have done it as per 315 system, that has already generated buy signal. Follow ur system and loses are integral part of any system
looser, he has shorted Nifty, so he is not waiting for "recovery" he wants a breakdown to previous lows... :p

If he is following 315 , he is correct in staying "short", 315 is yet to give a Buy signal which was far away at the begining of yesterady but with a ~150+ points move in NF the Long signal might have got closer.... as suggested by a few members, one can take position in Options to minimise whips!! I personally too 5400 PE in Nifty June for just ~19.90, I know my profits would be less but so would be my losses. Totally agree with you : "Loses are integral part of any system"!! One must accept it to trade more confidently. Thanks.

ps.: Would like to add : If possible, let us try to refrain from advising on this thread and allow Sharmaji to respond... or we may tend to dilute the very intention of this thread!! Just an observation, as for me, now onwards, "mostly" I will be asking or commenting on Sharmajis posts.

i have shorted 5500 call and 5500 put july series for a total of 125 (CMP is 132).... what should i do...?

At what rate did you short call and at what rate did you short put. Post the rates separately for calls and puts .

Why are you worrying as the loss is just 7 points which is neglible in any strategy or trade

If you are worried for just 7 points loss then why did you enter in short straddle or what made you to short straddle strategy

Hi, I am new to trading and i want to know for intra day trading, Is charting software needed or Is it gives us buy and sell signal and how much it will cost and which is the best charting software. As when I trade in intra day i got losses.
Pls advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.