600 points in Nifty Future every 3 months..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rh6996

The best thing abt the call today was NIFTY closed at the lowest point of the day showing no signs of recovery..!! Just want that market should not open gap up..a flat open is perfectly fine...

Regarding the 200 point tgt every month, pls dont get fascinated by this call.. Not every call gets 60 + points.. And do consider the -ve side also..!!

And yes the LONG call on friday did add points to the monthly tgt..!! But I will not consider all tht 10 days(1st of June to 10th of June) here..as calls were not posted..

No SL here.. This system is open on both sides.. However, a reverse side will surely change the sails of the wind and thereby we will get a reverse call.. So I m not worried abt the SL.. Regarding profit booking and SL, there are two options..

1. Book as per individual risk return appetite..
2. Follow the system consistently and use no manual decisions.!! (gives no chances of regrets and also no extra rewards... both are possible though..lol..)
Great start!!! All the best for future!!!Though such calls that dont have a SL are not for me!! I am not comfy trading them... dont mind a BIG stop loss but there ought to be one... thats my thinking!!! My cousine was saved by a 35 point SL on a Down circuit day!!! It was actually a double circuit down day a few years earlier.
Do we stop trading once our target is achieved for the month or a quarter or is it a minimum target??
Thanks

ps.: If there can be any SL I shall love to track your calls!!!?

Great start!!! All the best for future!!!Though such calls that dont have a SL are not for me!! I am not comfy trading them... dont mind a BIG stop loss but there ought to be one... thats my thinking!!! My cousine was saved by a 35 point SL on a Down circuit day!!! It was actually a double circuit down day a few years earlier.
Do we stop trading once our target is achieved for the month or a quarter or is it a minimum target??
Thanks

ps.: If there can be any SL I shall love to track your calls!!!?
I do agree that risk minimisation is the first priority than capital appreciation..!!

Guys, since there is no system defined SL, I have wrote in the prev post to keep a SL as individual's risk appetite..regarding a big loss, i will tell u that no big loss can happen intraday or should I say should not happen.. Loss on account of being whipped in extremely range bound markets is always possible.. However, with my backtests on the system a 30 point SL should be sufficient.. with open targets..(trying to stay in the trend till the very end)

meena07

Originally Posted by rh6996
Thanks
Regarding your above post, I did not get u.. Pls be more clear!!
i think , the question was : If you achieve your monthly target 200 points ,say in 12 days only , will you cease trading for that month ? And resume on first trading day of next month?

rh6996

Regarding your above post, I did not get u.. Pls be more clear!!

And ur SL query, its answered in the above post..!!
What is our Target : 600 points in three months, this and may not be 200 points per month. But assuming your target is 200 points per month. Now suppose the markettanks and we achieve the 200 points in this trade itself : \What then? Do we stop trading and take position in July only!!?

or Say that we have a target of 600 points and we complete the same by 1st week of July!! :D thereafter do we stop trading till August end, i.e remaining period of 3 months.

As many of us trade for just 20 points a day and stop trading for the day when the same is reached, similarly do we stop trading when our set tgt is achieved.. or we aim for higher profits!!?
And thanks for clarifying on SL issue!!

Status
Not open for further replies.