600 points in Nifty Future every 3 months..

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is our Target : 600 points in three months, this and may not be 200 points per month. But assuming your target is 200 points per month. Now suppose the markettanks and we achieve the 200 points in this trade itself : \What then? Do we stop trading and take position in July only!!?

or Say that we have a target of 600 points and we complete the same by 1st week of July!! :D thereafter do we stop trading till August end, i.e remaining period of 3 months.

As many of us trade for just 20 points a day and stop trading for the day when the same is reached, similarly do we stop trading when our set tgt is achieved.. or we aim for higher profits!!?
And thanks for clarifying on SL issue!!
Why this question..??

Dont worry guys.. I m posting my calls here no matter 200 0r 600 is achieved or not or how soon or how late..!! Just a piece of info.. The 200 points are already done with the last call.. If we close the position on yesterday's close, the monthly tgt of 200 is done.. but no stopping here.. Lets continue.. Its bcoz there may be months which give us 150 only... how will we recover tht 50 points.. Take all that market is willing to give.. :)

rh6996

Why this question..??

Dont worry guys.. I m posting my calls here no matter 200 0r 600 is achieved or not or how soon or how late..!! Just a piece of info.. The 200 points are already done with the last call.. If we close the position on yesterday's close, the monthly tgt of 200 is done.. but no stopping here.. Lets continue.. Its bcoz there may be months which give us 150 only... how will we recover tht 50 points.. Take all that market is willing to give.. :)
Agreed!! Had asked becoz there are many trades who dont trade after achieving their targets, be it daily, weekly or monthly. The reason is that on historical data analysis as per their trading strategy such traders had optimised the returns in a given period and they exit after such targets.
Its good to see that here we are willing to trade non-stop and take whatever profits the Market gives us.
Usually people set a target bcoz they dont want to give back what the market has already given!!!
But to each his own!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.