600 points in Nifty Future every 3 months..

Status
Not open for further replies.
long = loss , short = loss , long = loss , short = loss , long = Profit but sorry i cant post as i was away. whats all this ....is it a new methodology to fool people and hide mistakes. Shameeeeeeeee :annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

Hello.!!
I dont think u have read it well..poor with maths??/:confused:

1st trade was a short profit 15 points
2nd trade was a long profit 42 points
3rd trade was a short loss 13 points
4th trade was a long loss 17 points
5th trade initiated short at 5118 and it was covered and entered long at 5084(though this was not posted bcoz I was away..)

Despite all this one very good thing abt the calls were:

1st call was more than 60 points profit intraday..next day even on start the profit enlarged but till the time the call was reveresed, the market had turned green so we lost almost all the profit points but still managed 15..
Second call was also giving more than 60 intraday points.. still reversed on a profit of 42 points.. The chart has been posted.. Just bcoz I missed to post an intraday call, u dont have the right to post tht remark... Better ignore posting useless content..

Shame on u..!!

Hello.!!
I dont think u have read it well..poor with maths??/:confused:

1st trade was a short profit 15 points
2nd trade was a long profit 42 points
3rd trade was a short loss 13 points
4th trade was a long loss 17 points
5th trade initiated short at 5118 and it was covered and entered long at 5084(though this was not posted bcoz I was away..)

Despite all this one very good thing abt the calls were:

1st call was more than 60 points profit intraday..next day even on start the profit enlarged but till the time the call was reveresed, the market had turned green so we lost almost all the profit points but still managed 15..
Second call was also giving more than 60 intraday points.. still reversed on a profit of 42 points.. The chart has been posted.. Just bcoz I missed to post an intraday call, u dont have the right to post tht remark... Better ignore posting useless content..

Shame on u..!!
My friend , there's a saying that with great powers comes great responsibilities...so when one gets the power of posting a thread , there comes bigger responsibility to take care of its followers.....now besides that there's no good thing abt the calls weather it goes 60 points or 160 points...all that matters is when we exit it as practically that is what really matters....now despite all this the fact is we missed the last profit call

This post is NOT meant to trade.. This is the very beginning of the thread.. I dont think and I dont want anyone to trade based on this thread.. Since u have called me ur friend.. here's a piece of advice to u and commonly to all.. Pls do not trade based on free calls ever.. The sense of responsibility comes with money.. Pls read the post in totality( you will find tht i have said tht this is a biz model and I m sharing the trdes here as a trade journal) The two min lag which I have asked to post my trades is bcoz I need to initiate trades in my own account before i can actually post it here.. Despite timely postng, money comes first.. and I sincerely think no one will post on TJ first and then take a trade.. I am no exception.. Just for showing tht i am not just posting a trade level and actually there's omething behind my trade levels.. I keep posting the charts which are images of my facebook profile..(I have just created this fb profile to post the pics) Nothing else will be found on the profile..

Regarding the point tht u say that how much we actually book matters not how much we MAY have got is very correct and in the posts I have expressed regretting missing all the points right in the first post itself..

And the objective of this thread tht is 600 points in 3 months(~200 points a month) is calculated based on actual points booked and not on max potential of the call.. So dont worry for tht..!!

My friend , there's a saying that with great powers comes great responsibilities...so when one gets the power of posting a thread , there comes bigger responsibility to take care of its followers.....now besides that there's no good thing abt the calls weather it goes 60 points or 160 points...all that matters is when we exit it as practically that is what really matters....now despite all this the fact is we missed the last profit call

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looking at your performance in nifty its too difficult to digest that you already achieved 600 points in june , Also dont misunderstand that i feel people like you as my friend untill i personally feel that work done is really helpfull for others as untill now that point is zero % proven and your intention is nothing but to grab subscriptions later :fatigue:

Last edited:
Dont look at the performance here... And form any opinion... The 600 points mentioned in tht banknifty thread is for banknifty and yup its done.. If u want i can send u the trade list..

and regarding subscriptions as u say, it will come only if i can show any performance so u should be least bothered.. And one more thing, I dont require any more subscriptions to continue my business.. I already have handful of clients..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.