600 points in Nifty Future every 3 months..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine Tradenifty200. You are welcome to post your thoughts here, of course. I hope it will be for a period three months and not one month, since the title of this post says "600 points in Nifty Future every 3 months..". We have all kinds here. We will treat your posts as Trading Diary, as mentioned by a senior above, and not as trading calls. A lot of members are posting their trades here.

I thought a lot many people would show interest in the posts..!! But surprisingly none..!!
Everyone has just got behind the question, WHY AM I DOING THIS??

Lemme clear out one thing here...
I am a trader.. and as everyone, here on traderji shares his trades, I am doing the same..
Next, regarding the system which I will be using, I made it clear enough that it has been made with lot of hard-work and money plugged into it and was made for commercial/business use only and therefore I cannot reveal it(or I should rather say its not possible to be revealed because the system has more than thousands of lines of codes).. For the satisfaction of some members here.. I m just elaborating the make of the system.. It uses a charting tool and is purely a technical analysis based software.. It uses the power of computer speed coupled with artificial intelligence to understand price volume and laws of average..

Regarding the 1st post in this thread, where I used the word BUSINESS use, I made it very clear that:

1. I cannot reveal it..
2. This does not come to me for free.. R&D always costs..
3. This did not mean that I m looking to rope in some guinea pigs.. (as said by one here)
Neither today nor at a later stage I will force anyone to join me..or i should better say that it is not possible to force anyone to join.. Its everyone's own personal choice..
4. I will like to cover another important aspect here that I have NO INTENTION to start a call service with my software.. This is because call service has got a lot of problems which comes hidden with it..!! I hope this will clear a lot of ambiguity from atleast some thoughtful minds.. Also let me ensure now, how I do business with it.. We manage accounts of individuals who maintain their accounts on their own for stuff like brokerage and taxes..and we r just concerned abt the trades in the respective accounts.. But I have never seen atleast here on TJ, people going for business solutions of this kind with private individuals..(I m not speaking abt PMS service providers..)

Guys do understand one more thing, had I to advertise my services, I would have simply paid a subscription and my ad would have published here on TJ itself..with bright animations and colourful text.. Just think over..

The sole intention here was to share something wonderful which I have..even though i could not share with u (the system) yet I wished to share what it can deliver(the trades) but a lot of senior members took me wrong...
I wish to continue if the senior members like Savant Garde, timepass, rkkarini take time out and give me a thumbs up to keep up with what I started else I am fine with what I have..

I have seen posts from some very gr8 people here like TWH, SH etc.. and have learnt a handful from them, but I never expected such harsh comments from people that too on the first 10 posts of the thread.. I feeel like I should have reserved the 10 posts for my own..Anyways, mods can keep the thread clean if they wish to..

Expcting comments from seniors..!!

rkkarnani

tn200, Thanks for your detailed write up! All you have done is written in detail what you had already written.
:thumb: This is my go ahead, not that you need it to "Maintain" your Trading Diary here!!!
As is very evident, others cannot have any interest in your Trades if they know that nothing beyond the Profit Loss figure is going to be discussed!
In fact I never intended to discourage you from continuing this thread, all I wished was to make a few things clear as I see them happening in the future.
All the best to you!! :)

I thought a lot many people would show interest in the posts..!! But surprisingly none..!!
What kind of interest do you expect ?? If you want to guage the members' interest, you can check the number of views it gets and you know your readership. Often, with trading calls, a response is not required.

OTOH, after your posts, there have been at least 500 other posts on TJ and we haven't seen any response from your side in any other thread :D :D . So, participate in other threads, and maybe the members will be more attracted to this one :thumb:

rh6996

For all my fellow friends and traders..!!

DOUBLE YOUR MONEY IN 10 MONTHS (GUARANTEED) (10 % * 10 months = 100 %)

What I m abt to say may sound purely illogical for some, but no worries for me.!!
I m up with a system which can give 600 points in any given quarter(3 months) in NIFTY FUTURES..

It has been adequately backtested for long periods of time and results are wonderful

For all those who are satisfied with a minimum 10 % return i.e. 100 net points every month in NIFTY FUTURES (consistently) are welcomed to see the first posts of the system.. I will be posting all the trades online( pls allow upto 2 mins time lag)..

Considerations:
1. All those who wish to trade 10 lots on a positional basis can actually reap the benefits of the system.. (Wil tell at a later point why I say this..)
2. Minimum Investment required for trading is 5 lakhs.. (Money Management rules of this system allow only 2 lots per lakh.)
3. Pls avoid from any manual decision making..
4. The above are the ONLY prerequisites of the system..

Pls Note:
1. A lot of hard work and resources have been plugged in for developing the system.. Pls DO NOT ask for the system. It is purely a business model..
2. A full one month of trades will be posted online, making a past performance report after one month..
3. All friends and traders following this thread are requested NOT to trade this month using these recommendations and just to see how the system works..
4. The recommendations shared in the thread are purely mechanical and should not be used for any trading purposes.. Any responsibility will not be accounted for..
Please give some Calls in a bit advance so that others can also double their money with you!!!
Many here are not interested to know the system if there is something in it for them...read it as "profits"... that can happen if yoy can somehow Post the trade levels in time. May be using the chat room can be a good option!!
This can ofcourse affect your concentration of Trading!!! :p
Anyways, show us some real good "consistent" profit and we will on your back asking for "more"!!!! AND forget the distractions!!
-Kanchan

Please give some Calls in a bit advance so that others can also double their money with you!!!
Many here are not interested to know the system if there is something in it for them...read it as "profits"... that can happen if yoy can somehow Post the trade levels in time. May be using the chat room can be a good option!!
This can ofcourse affect your concentration of Trading!!! :p
Anyways, show us some real good "consistent" profit and we will on your back asking for "more"!!!! AND forget the distractions!!
-Kanchan
As I have already said, that I will post the calls with 2 mins time lag, so here if someone wants to trade(though I am strictly advising not to, but just to watch it), its enough of time.. Its because 2 min time does not always make the markets move.. and many a times, market will also enable a + or - 5 point entry exit..!! So tht should not be a prob..!! And the purpose here is not giving calls...!! anyways keep checking out this thread regularly once I start..!! and keep posted..!! As u ask for consistent profits, at this moment I can just say.. Stay tuned..!!

mech71

Everyone has just got behind the question, WHY AM I DOING THIS??

Lemme clear out one thing here...
I am a trader.. and as everyone, here on traderji shares his trades, I am doing the same..
Next, regarding the system which I will be using, I made it clear enough that it has been made with lot of hard-work and money plugged into it and was made for commercial/business use only and therefore I cannot reveal it(or I should rather say its not possible to be revealed because the system has more than thousands of lines of codes).. For the satisfaction of some members here.. I m just elaborating the make of the system.. It uses a charting tool and is purely a technical analysis based software.. It uses the power of computer speed coupled with artificial intelligence to understand price volume and laws of average..

Regarding the 1st post in this thread, where I used the word BUSINESS use, I made it very clear that:

1. I cannot reveal it..
2. This does not come to me for free.. R&D always costs..
3. This did not mean that I m looking to rope in some guinea pigs.. (as said by one here)
Neither today nor at a later stage I will force anyone to join me..or i should better say that it is not possible to force anyone to join.. Its everyone's own personal choice..
4. I will like to cover another important aspect here that I have NO INTENTION to start a call service with my software.. This is because call service has got a lot of problems which comes hidden with it..!! I hope this will clear a lot of ambiguity from atleast some thoughtful minds.. Also let me ensure now, how I do business with it.. We manage accounts of individuals who maintain their accounts on their own for stuff like brokerage and taxes..and we r just concerned abt the trades in the respective accounts.. But I have never seen atleast here on TJ, people going for business solutions of this kind with private individuals..(I m not speaking abt PMS service providers..)

Guys do understand one more thing, had I to advertise my services, I would have simply paid a subscription and my ad would have published here on TJ itself..with bright animations and colourful text.. Just think over..

The sole intention here was to share something wonderful which I have..even though i could not share with u (the system) yet I wished to share what it can deliver(the trades) but a lot of senior members took me wrong...
I wish to continue if the senior members like Savant Garde, timepass, rkkarini take time out and give me a thumbs up to keep up with what I started else I am fine with what I have..

I have seen posts from some very gr8 people here like TWH, SH etc.. and have learnt a handful from them, but I never expected such harsh comments from people that too on the first 10 posts of the thread.. I feeel like I should have reserved the 10 posts for my own..Anyways, mods can keep the thread clean if they wish to..

Expcting comments from seniors..!!
Brother, Traderji forum has come upto a level, where people come here to learn the art of fishing and not to grab already caught fishes. Please don't mind the comments of seniors. Do posts your ideas and trades .I hope it will be accepted till the moderators do not feel that you are advertising your business.
GOOD LUCK.........

rh6996

As I have already said, that I will post the calls with 2 mins time lag, so here if someone wants to trade(though I am strictly advising not to, but just to watch it), its enough of time.. Its because 2 min time does not always make the markets move.. and many a times, market will also enable a + or - 5 point entry exit..!! So tht should not be a prob..!! And the purpose here is not giving calls...!! anyways keep checking out this thread regularly once I start..!! and keep posted..!! As u ask for consistent profits, at this moment I can just say.. Stay tuned..!!
Thanks, wont matter if you continue the Posts till the Trade is matured or reversed or hits SL and not leave it midway!!! :p
Look forward to your levels!!

Status
Not open for further replies.