600 points in Nifty Future every 3 months..

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunsho

I thought a lot many people would show interest in the posts..!! But surprisingly none..!!
<snip>
I have seen posts from some very gr8 people here like TWH, SH etc..
Every new thing will have its own challenge. Don't worry about it and continue what you have planned to continue. I believe in result speaking for our work rather than we our-self speaking for it. It is just matter of time things will come to light. Plz continue.

Since you are surprised why not many are interested in the trade posts, one reason I could think is, the people you have mentioned here have shared the system which can give 200 points per month. That probably is what comes to everyone's mind whenever somebody talks about system.

meena07

From a news paper having circualtion in thousands to a business channel having millions of viewers, everywhere advts can be seen claiming huge returns from trading. Most of them give details of their trades 'after' the day is over :annoyed: I need not write more about them.

But this thread seems interesting. Almost all things were made clear initially. Many famous analysts when play trading games on channels real time, perform very poor .Interested in seeing returns as mentioned in first post.

It was made clear that trades will be posted with 2min delay.No objections.
Wonder why trades are not posted?
System is already develpoed. Then why delay in posting trades ?

rh6996

I have been interacting with a few members here on Nifty Trading. The point that emerged from it all is : It is not at all difficult to gain 600 points of profit in Nifty Futures in 3 months, which amouns to just 200 points a month and which further translates to just 10 points a day with min. 20 trading sessions a month!!! The main point that came out is : You dont only need a Strategy that gives this profit but also a trading plan!!! Hopefully I have one such plan but it requires rock solid discipline!!! More on it soon!!! BTW, I have been trading NF based on 315 cross and some more inputs and is doing really good!!

rh6996

Starting the journey from Tomorrow(Monday 11thJune2012)

Lets see how things shape up..:)
All the best!! Look forward!! In case you post the trade levels "late" is it possible to post the time of actual trade? Just wish to corelate the trades with a Nifty Futures chart!!
Can you share the TF on which you are observing the charts to generate Trades? Dont mind a "no" for an answer!! :p

I am all set to trade with you!!! Waiting in anticipation!!
The system is running a BUY call from yesterday.. Dont wish to enter the call mid-way.. The first call will be a SELL CALL which may come today..!! Stay tuned.. Regarding ur queries.. It will be a 15 min tf.. and the time a trade is entered can be assumed to be in evry 15 min time..(subject to ~2min lag)

And I will ask u not to trade here.. Pls watch the calls and see how it performs..!!

Regards.>!!

Status
Not open for further replies.