Very Beginer level Questions

amsin21

Hi Vibhor,

Already experienced, well wishers suggested you to stop even thinking stock market. Stock market is not the only place to earn money.

But still if you roaming around in stock market and browsing related sites it is clear you became addict. First come out from your "stock market" ideas. Even you give good profitable calls, nobody remind you after x months... or if you give three continues "loss" calls.

Better think about yourself, what other positive do you have etc plan, act to stand on your leg.

Please dont take negative.
Thanks
Dear bro,

As I said earlier, I'm against advising to ignore his passion, instead he should work towards that. No one achieved anything apart from mental agony; from backing due to an initial glitch. Let him do proper demo / paper trading; if he wish to do so. Let him do the best... :thumb:

amsin21

I am having query , Is it possible carry carry short order beyond one day my broker is SBI?

REgards
If it is futures, yes you can, not equities, irrespective of brokers. You need check the broker's allowed list for trading.

stoch

I am having query , Is it possible carry carry short order beyond one day my broker is SBI?

REgards

Short orders is known as a bearish orders and support by default by any MT4 platform. I am mostly bullish trader and trade on Hotforex, tight spreads allow me to scalp profitably on news-induced market movements..:)

amsin21

hey amsin21, I joined capstone securities from 2nd feb.
Hi Bro.... All the best for your journey. We all are sure that you will be a winner and let's know your success story. :thumb:

Hi Bro.... All the best for your journey. We all are sure that you will be a winner and let's know your success story. :thumb:
Hi amsin bro,

Thanks. Thanks for giving me the courage. It was only you who told me to go further in this stock market. Now i will learn all the things from basic. And now i am going to give 2 more years to the market to learn. Every trader here says that you will have to give time to learn the market.
Thanks Bro.

amsin21

Hi amsin bro,

Thanks. Thanks for giving me the courage. It was only you who told me to go further in this stock market. Now i will learn all the things from basic. And now i am going to give 2 more years to the market to learn. Every trader here says that you will have to give time to learn the market.
Thanks Bro.
Once again all the very best.

Couple of things I do/done in my trading career, just in case ...

• Watch Steve Nison's DVDs.
  • Give a try in regression channel trading, really worth. A good read : Channel Surfing Riding the Waves of Channels to Profitable Trading -Michael Parsons
  • Strictly listen and obey candlestick/chart patterns ... the real price action.
  • Log all happenings and review weekly. Take necessary corrective measures if required.
  • Say good bye to emotions during trading hours.
  • Once in trade, place SL/target orders ... relax ... I normally listen KennyG ... beautiful.

:)

Hi amsin bro,

Thanks Bro.
Hi Vibhor,
Just to encourage you, I started a few months ago at age 65. Two mistakes I have corrected -- 1. Keep my trade size small enough so that I can take a hit and survive; 2. Set my mental house in order so that I never, ever, ever break my rules.
Alas sometimes I still fall to temptation and inevitably suffer losses; no wonder it takes time and patience to become a good trader. Best wishes.

amitrandive

Hi Vibhor,
Just to encourage you, I started a few months ago at age 65. Two mistakes I have corrected -- 1. Keep my trade size small enough so that I can take a hit and survive; 2. Set my mental house in order so that I never, ever, ever break my rules.
Alas sometimes I still fall to temptation and inevitably suffer losses; no wonder it takes time and patience to become a good trader. Best wishes.
Great Niceman Sir !!!
You are a very good inspiration to all Traders !!!
Please start a thread if possible to share your wisdom.
:clapping::clapping::clapping: