Very Beginer level Questions

Hi amsin bro,
From 10th of march, we going on live US equity market trading. The training is almost completed. They are giving us 10 share size initially.

amsin21

Dear 4shared user,

We have received the notification that the following files in your 4shared account contain materials infringing on copyright:

"My 4shared\Share market related\trading for a living,Alexander Elder.pdf"

According to 4shared Copyright Policy, all links to these files have been removed. In addition, the public sharing function for your account has been deactivated.
Please remove all copyrighted materials from your account. After cleaning your account you can reactivate it by following the link below.

http://www.************/confirmRemoval.jsp?li=

This is your FIRST warning of copyright infringement under the three-strike policy. In case you continue violating 4shared Copyright Policy, your account will be banned.

Best regards,
4shared Support Team
http://www.************/web/helpCenter
I got a first warning from 4shared for infringing on copyright materials. So I'm forced to delete the shared folder. Please Google for the same.

amsin21

Hi amsin bro,
From 10th of march, we going on live US equity market trading. The training is almost completed. They are giving us 10 share size initially.
Dear Vibhor,

Good to hear from you. Now how you feel...confident :thumb:. Let's know the portfolio profit level once started.

What do you mean by 10 share size? Are you allowed to trade only 10 qty of 1 share or a max of 10 different shares at a time?

Share your experiences, so we @TJ can also get benefited.

Good luck.

jagankris

Hi All,

I am not new to market, however never thought of going to fundamental level questions that I am not able to find easily and hope this community would answer those.. Please forgive me in advance if you find my questions too Stupid....

I am posting three questions for a start.

1. When I sell my Shares , who buys ??
2. When I Buy my Shares , has the potential seller already shorted his shares , or how does the system knows that this one person wants to sell at the price you are buying...
3. For every trade , there is a buyer and a seller, Then how come there is always a buyer and a seller ready for a transaction , I mean to say it never happens that when you sell a share , the trade cannot complete as no one is ready to buy it..or vice versa , Does it happen ???

These three questions are for beginning... Any links giving this information would be appreciated, I have more question to ask.

Awaiting Reply....
I believe the following
For every script/index there are certain Market makers.
Market making firms are the one who continuously place the buy-sell orders to facilitate the continuous buying - selling in the markets.
They benefit from the spread between the buy-sell.
Only the market makers knows who is buying/selling the stocks.
I guess there are some data like level2 data which constitutes the tick level data from which the above could be known.
But as usual they are not for the retail traders.

jagankris

Hey amsin bro!
Hope you are doing well.
I am taking training now a days in Capstone. Here There are so many traders who don't believe in charts. They always said that charts are the history. They always trade on tape. Now i am bit confused, whether i should trade on tape or chart. They are very senior trader. They are earning a huge money by tape trading.
In our market, there is no tape. But in US market, tape is generated after the executed of any bid or offer.
If you have any knowledge about tape reading then kindly suggest any idea or any book, so that i can learn how to trade on tape.
Tape reading at crucial decision points could be really helpful.
http://niftynirvana(dot)blogspot(dot)in/2013/12/download-e-book.html
Also there is a sw called market delta - foot print charts.Check if your company provides that ?
Wish you good luck.:).

Keeping in mind the requirement of the new SEBI Research Analysts Regulations 2014, no member can provide trading calls, give buy/sell recommendations, post price targets or any such opinion related to the price movement of any security or an IPO listed or to be listed in any of the exchanges in India.

1) So no analyst in the TV can give buy/sell recommendations ?
2) One cannot get tips from tips providers ?
3) Broker's cannot give buy/sell recommendations ?

Please clarify.

Dear Vibhor,

Good to hear from you. Now how you feel...confident :thumb:. Let's know the portfolio profit level once started.

What do you mean by 10 share size? Are you allowed to trade only 10 qty of 1 share or a max of 10 different shares at a time?

Share your experiences, so we @TJ can also get benefited.

Good luck.
hi amsin

yes i am feeling confident now.. but a little bit nervous. Lets hope for the best.
10 share size means, we can take 10 buy and 10 sell in one day. We can buy 1 share of any company(high volume).
Our trade lock will be of $2. If we loose $2, then we will not be able to trade on that day.
Company will give us more buying power according to our performance.
Thanks for the wishes Bro..:thumb::thumb:

jagankris

hi amsin

yes i am feeling confident now.. but a little bit nervous. Lets hope for the best.
10 share size means, we can take 10 buy and 10 sell in one day. We can buy 1 share of any company(high volume).
Our trade lock will be of $2. If we loose $2, then we will not be able to trade on that day.
Company will give us more buying power according to our performance.
Thanks for the wishes Bro..:thumb::thumb:
Dear Vibhor,

Is there any age limit for joining capstone ?
what is the selection procedure ?
TIA.