Very Beginer level Questions

Iam very very upset with capstone(hr) , i badly wanted to start my trading career with capstone .but they rejected me saying that im under grad stu etc etc , uptil now i cud nt find the logic of graduation with trading.im sure most people frm capstone (so called graduates) leaves the firm due to failure , and that hr does nt know what it takes to be a trader .after rejection from after 1 week i decided to trade with my own account (aise to kisi bap bi rok nahi payega) . I will start my full time trading frm january after my dec exam and in this mean time im working on my strategy .

I dont know abt you , why u want to become a trader .i read in most of the thread in tj that people lost money in the market due to greed and then they tried to figured out what was going wrong with them then slowly they made some progress , learnt all the principles worked on their strategies and they are successful in trading.this is the story of almost every senior guy in this forum.

Is that a reason that u want to become a trader?

Capstone is a good place to start the journey only and only if ur aim in life is to become a successful trader else do join the 9-5 job happily without any risk.
Hi bunti
Actually i wanna be a trader in my life. I have done so many jobs, but my interest is in this market. I never get tired from this market. I always use to see the charts. I always give calls to some clients, who make a decent profit. Today also i given a call on natural gas. I advise a client to buy Natural gas on 257.10. And now it is trading on 263. Still we are in the trade. Now my SL has been trail to 258.10. So in any case now we will be in the profit.
The problem arises with my money always. Whenever i invest or trade with my money, i always book profit very fast. Just to be a good trader, i want to join a firm in which i can learn how to trade with the markets.

ashu1234

Hi bunti
Actually i wanna be a trader in my life. I have done so many jobs, but my interest is in this market. I never get tired from this market. I always use to see the charts. I always give calls to some clients, who make a decent profit. Today also i given a call on natural gas. I advise a client to buy Natural gas on 257.10. And now it is trading on 263. Still we are in the trade. Now my SL has been trail to 258.10. So in any case now we will be in the profit.
The problem arises with my money always. Whenever i invest or trade with my money, i always book profit very fast. Just to be a good trader, i want to join a firm in which i can learn how to trade with the markets.
Soon it will hit your sl. See it is very easy to advise than to trade in actual. You are trading a risky commodity and leaving a big amount which you manage to get in on the table. I trade commodities and by what you've told so far I can say it takes quite a lot to trade, years of work understanding details of instrument and practice with real money and most importantly sustaining it. With your money there is always be greed or need to earn bare minimum or maximum which ever the case which leads to losses to most of the traders.....I've experienced this. And its obvious you trade for two things either to sustain your living or to make it big. So figure out yourself how you can break out with this jinx. And one more thing you have to trade and sustain your own money for atleast 3-5 years then only think of making money - its just the learning curve it teaches everything.

stoch

Soon it will hit your sl. See it is very easy to advise than to trade in actual. You are trading a risky commodity and leaving a big amount which you manage to get in on the table. I trade commodities and by what you've told so far I can say it takes quite a lot to trade, years of work understanding details of instrument and practice with real money and most importantly sustaining it. With your money there is always be greed or need to earn bare minimum or maximum which ever the case which leads to losses to most of the traders.....I've experienced this. And its obvious you trade for two things either to sustain your living or to make it big. So figure out yourself how you can break out with this jinx. And one more thing you have to trade and sustain your own money for atleast 3-5 years then only think of making money - its just the learning curve it teaches everything.
Really can't get myself to trading commodities, low volatility, long-term expectations only, appreciable swaps (it is not likely to make money trading CFD in intraday trading). But seeing current political situation I am really interested in placing some orders on oil,(thankfully my broker Hotforex allows to trade futures as CFDs) russia will soon force its prices to grow to protect their national currency from devaluation.

ashu1234

Really can't get myself to trading commodities, low volatility, long-term expectations only, appreciable swaps (it is not likely to make money trading CFD in intraday trading). But seeing current political situation I am really interested in placing some orders on oil,(thankfully my broker Hotforex allows to trade futures as CFDs) russia will soon force its prices to grow to protect their national currency from devaluation.
That's your personal view. And I guess you are talking about forex. We trade it on Indian exchange on MCX and tell you its better than stocks to trade be it positional or intraday. Even in cfd, barring silver trading commodities instruments is easy. And talk about volatility, silver, ng and crude can beat any stock and since they are highly levered chances of earning on swings increases many fold. Hope you need more knowledge and insight else you couldnt have said so.

bunti_k23

Hi bunti
Bro i ll not discorage you , if u want to achieve ur dream go for it. But the current scenario is u have debt and in this situation only ur job can help u (not capstone ) . But if u clear this by anyhow then joining capstone will not make a problem but again dont think like u will be making ton of money in 2-3 months until and unless u become consistent there . there is only 1 advantage of joining prop firm as far as me "paisa apna nai rehta but profit apna hota hai" :lol: .and plz dont take risk if u have responsibility like biwi bacha wala .aur agàr mere jaise velle hoto koi gam nahi ...

And living cost in pune will be min 7-8k simply:D

Hi ashu,
We booked natural gas yesterday at 263.10. I am not trading with my money. I am only giving advise to some clients. This was an intraday call.:)