Very Beginer level Questions

Bro i ll not discorage you , if u want to achieve ur dream go for it. But the current scenario is u have debt and in this situation only ur job can help u (not capstone ) . But if u clear this by anyhow then joining capstone will not make a problem but again dont think like u will be making ton of money in 2-3 months until and unless u become consistent there . there is only 1 advantage of joining prop firm as far as me "paisa apna nai rehta but profit apna hota hai" :lol: .and plz dont take risk if u have responsibility like biwi bacha wala .aur agàr mere jaise velle hoto koi gam nahi ...

And living cost in pune will be min 7-8k simply:D
Thanks bunti for your help.. I will always remember your advise. I am also single till now as you are... :thumb:

amsin21

Hi ashu,
We booked natural gas yesterday at 263.10. I am not trading with my money. I am only giving advise to some clients. This was an intraday call.:)
Hi Vibhor,

From Vibhor's first post to where now? What you are really into? Fishy...isn't? :mad:

Hi Vibhor,

From Vibhor's first post to where now? What you are really into? Fishy...isn't? :mad:
Hi amsin21,

Actually i have a branch of edelweiss in my city. I always used to go there with my laptop. I do not trade in the market now, as i have no money. But i always recommend some commodity or stocks to the clients, sometimes for intraday and sometime positional. Now if i don't go to the branch, the clients of edelweiss calls me to come over there and provide some calls. :)
I always loose money, whenever i trade with my money. But in case of advisory, the clients earn money with my advisory. And they are happy. :)
That is why i want to go for a prop trading firm to learn, how to trade. My condition is same as per my first post. I think you misunderstand some thing. Thanks..

amsin21

Hi Vibhor,

Please take the below in a positive manner

I always loose money, whenever i trade with my money. But in case of advisory, the clients earn money with my advisory. And they are happy. :)
A clear case of falling victim to emotional trading. Your success with the clients says so as it's not your money. Yoga and meditation can help very much in bringing emotions under control.

That is why i want to go for a prop trading firm to learn, how to trade.
You don't need, as you are able to give advise to your clients. You know how to.

All the best.

Hi Vibhor,

Please take the below in a positive manner

A clear case of falling victim to emotional trading. Your success with the clients says so as it's not your money. Yoga and meditation can help very much in bringing emotions under control.

You don't need, as you are able to give advise to your clients. You know how to.

All the best.
Hi amsin,
I think you are right. I will try to do meditation daily. Thank you very much..:)

bunti_k23

Thanks bunti sir for the suggestion. I clarified the things in my last post to asim.
Bunti sir, are you from pune? or have you ever stayed in pune on rent?
Bro dont call me sir im not at that level , im a new enthusiast kid in market wanted to learn new things .and my freind lives in pune in flat wit other guys so told u his expenditure accordingly but if u want to come in pune rit now there is one vacancy at my frnds flat .his room mate left due to marriage .i live in aurangabad if u want more info abt my frnds flat pm me .bhai im not a broker dont mis understood.

coolbull

@vibhor,

Man you are dumb and you don't know it.

Sorry to be harsh esp. when you are butt hurt and neck deep in trouble. Everyone started like this so don't take it personally!

You are in the stage of unconscious incompetency i.e you really don't know what it's needed to cut it out as a successful trader. You believe all fairy tales and tipsters/indicator stories.

Keep reading, paper trading until you reach conscious incompetency stage.
Atleast now you know what you need to be successful and your problems that are blocking your success.

Next comes: conscious competency stage.
you practice your new skills and perfect them like you are in driving/swimming class.

Finally : unconscious competency.
Winning is no matter hard thing, it's a habit to you at this stage.

Good luck!

Don't go into options, do paper trade or with only one lot (25 contracts) until you make it to winners club!
or STAY AWAY from markets may be you are a born lamb not suited for hunting!
truly said

Hi Vibhor,

Already experienced, well wishers suggested you to stop even thinking stock market. Stock market is not the only place to earn money.

But still if you roaming around in stock market and browsing related sites it is clear you became addict. First come out from your "stock market" ideas. Even you give good profitable calls, nobody remind you after x months... or if you give three continues "loss" calls.

Better think about yourself, what other positive do you have etc plan, act to stand on your leg.

Please dont take negative.
Thanks