Trading Nifty with Camarilla Pivots...!

linkon7

vinod, few suggestions from me

condition 1: CCI hook should be at bottom and start going up

bCond1=Flatbb && Green && C>bb20225b && Ref(Cross(bb20225b,C),-1) && Ref(Red,-1) && CCI(14)>Ref(CCI(14),-1);

may be modified as

bCond1=Flatbb && Green && Ref(Cross(L,bb20225b),-1) && Ref(Red,-1) && CCI(14)>Ref(CCI(14),-1) && CCI(14) < -150;

we are in flat bb, current bar is green , prev bar has pierced bb20225bottom and is red and cci hook at bottom started going up. i removed current c>bb20225b as we could still buy even below the band , and cci value should be around -200.

cci -150 could be a parameter. same thing on short side, it will be +150

bcond2=upbb && Green && CCI(14)>Ref(CCI(14),-1) && C>bb201;

may be modified as

bcond2=upbb && Green && CCI(14)>Ref(CCI(14),-1) && Cross(L,bb201);

we buy when slope is above 30 degrees, current candle pierced bb201 top. close is always above bb201 top (in the channel), but we need cross-over

i may be wrong, i am also learning from this thread only
This is exactly the reason why i put the system on this forum after a long gap of almost 3-4 months. Problem with established traders is that they dont like to experiment. The thirst to take something good and try to make it better goes dry.

Nice modifications...!

veekay304

bhai hum tho chudail ke uper line marna shuru kiya, yeh log kaam khatam kar diya.. wo bhi ithani jaldi.. abhi tho backtesting khali arrow gin-na hi hai...

kahan hai mera kutha... aaja kuthe.. raath me chalo walking pe...
:gunsmilie:

veekay304

kudos.. Vinod/bala.. quick to react and volunteer... amazing program as well..

me saath saal sheershaasan pe khade hoke likhega tho bhi chudail ki sindoor nahi bana payega (arrows...) :rofl: :lol:

Appreciates whole heartedly... :clapping: :clapping:

Last edited:

linkon7

phir bhi me naaraz hum.. meri chudail abhi hamesha ke liye gayab...:annoyed:

theek hai bete.. hota hai.. :console:
Hume bhi chudail bahut pyara lagta hai....! usku to chorenge nahi...! lucky chudail hai...!

vinodkiyer

Hi linkon and veekay,

thanks for the encouragement. Now..

1. i have plotted automatic trend lines, camarilla pivots and fibonnacci levels, all switchable from parameters. But I have not incorporated these conditions into the buy sell.

2. the present afl has been made purely on the guidlines given by Linkon in his post two or three pages back. I did not add or remove any of my own ideas into it. Just simply analysed exactly what the posted chart examples of Linkon showed. although recoded the afl to show these improvements, the afl; and the strategy is of Linkon who have been trading this, therefore all improvements must be approved by Linkon who understands it better. so Linkon Please check Bandlab's suggestions and tell me if to be incorporated/modified.

3. In the above posts Linkon had showed that he entered a trade without considering the CCI level values only importance given to Hooks. That is why i didnt put the overbought/sold condition.

4. in his post he had indicated about Res/sup calc on 30 minutes chart. Kindly let me know the Sup res calculation parameters so we can add same to the afl.

5. also note that the candle outer body colour shows average cci trend of last two candles as specified by Linkon.

6. the most difficult part in any afl is the profit taking levels. In my experiance, when we code take profit levels, unless the TP level are fixed, either the afl takes profit too early or too late. For this reason, although I use afl for entry and stops, My tp's are always eyeballed. In this afl we have not put TP conditions, any suggestions.

7. what is the criteria to incorporate, camarilla and Fib into the afl conditions, I dont have a clear picture. Right now it is only there to see and do not have any active function. The trend lines part I just put in again to see as I did not understand from where to start re 30 mins Sup/Res

kindly clarify above and I will do the necessary

many thanks and regards and also for sharing your strategy

vinod

bandlab2

excellent work vinod, appreciate yr efforts !!!!

yes i agree linkon should take the final call on the logic side.

my changes are based on my reading of linkons rules posted 3 pages back. i considered extreme hook (atleast below -100, above 100) for reversal

even though afl can code lot of stuff, some eye balling is required for confirmation. but nothing wrong in coding tak profit into afl, but we should know the rules for take profit. as a scalper, i always prefer fixed TP (atlast 1:1 RRR)