Trading Nifty with Camarilla Pivots...!

linkon7

divergence... calls for a nice short...
added 5300 puts... at 108

sachin, open and high are not same for TCS

open = 735.5
High = 739.4
Sirji,

Future. Not cash. If you are following technical chart, futures will always have edge over cash. Sunil has given good explanation, why he prefers future over cash. I don't know the thread and page no. But i prefer future over cash.

Sachin.

linkon7

exited 50% at 5272...

linkon7

HI Linkon,
I am watching your thread for past one month, it is very good and excellent , If possible can u send me the ifl code to my mail id [email protected]. (Please send the code what you are using now).

Excellent to watch.

Thanks in advance,

Dinesh
code already posted on the thread...
btw, pls dont use e-mail id on any post. its against the rules here....!

hi sachin, pl ping me when u r online

can u explain why only 5 min not 2 min ? can you give an example trade ? till what time we should not breach LOD/HOD ? For example we open with O=H, then starts going down. in 15 min , it goes up and breaches HOD. My question is till what time we can take the trade ? also SL would be the HOD/LOD ? and target ?
Hi Bala reason for 5 min is to avoid false indications. In two mins chart u will get first bar at 9.02 and u might end up getting too many stocks which will fulfill this criteria. But in 5 min chart these stocks (false) will be eleminated. For further screening use CCI-14 and Take your trade. SL will be HOD or LOD. If SL hits you are out from that stock for the day. No SAR. Reason: Open = H/L will show u the inner strength. If it breaks HOD or LOD means mkt factors are more stronger than inner factor and stock will follow mkt trend. i track only nifty stocks. Suggest you to start with pepar trade and if you are comfortable you can do real trade. If you are bullish than take only buy calls and bearish only take short calls. This will further screen the stocks and result will be better.Target: CCI-14 will decide exit.

Sachin

Leaving for a meeting. Have a nice weekend guys. Hope next week will be more exciting. My Dog is absconding ( Because of excess walk). So next week has to exciting.

Sachin

bandlab2

today's cam levels are :
H4: 5,292.67
H3: 5,279.51

L3: 5,253.19
L4: 5,240.03

We finally made a close above previous 2 day's low.
Yesterday's low 5245 is important and a close below this can take us to lower levels.
the high of the last 3 days are 5295, 5303.25 and 5293. These levels have been acting as the supply zone and a run past them will ensure we see higher levels.

Yesterday's range was 47 points. The average range is collapsing and this points to a big move soon. Options players can opt to buy 5400 call and 5100 put and hold the strangle for the next week. A 5-7% move is op the cards, so either direction can ensure the pair is in profit.

SGX gave us a high of 5289 and a low of 5261. So a break of this range can be the direction for today.

bought this strangle at combined premium of 85 rs. bought 10 lots. will hold max 1 week

we still have 3 weeks in this expiry

bandlab2

Sirji,

Future. Not cash. If you are following technical chart, futures will always have edge over cash. Sunil has given good explanation, why he prefers future over cash. I don't know the thread and page no. But i prefer future over cash.

Sachin.
ok, got it sachin

futures will have less spikes at start. so we can see futures action and trade spot.