Trading Nifty with Camarilla Pivots...!

vinodkiyer

bandlab, your quote:
we are in flat bb, current bar is green , prev bar has pierced bb20225bottom and is red and cci hook at bottom started going up. i removed current c>bb20225b as we could still buy even below the band , and cci value should be around -200.

unquote

there may be risk of the scrip going down all the more if the candle is not within the channel or above bb 2.25 bottom. what do u think

bandlab2

vinod, yr observation is correct when the bb is channelling down , the chances of bars going down and down is more. but here we are talking about flat bb (Condition 1). in flat bb scenario such risk is less.

imo

veekay304

excellent work vinod, appreciate yr efforts !!!!

yes i agree linkon should take the final call on the logic side.

my changes are based on my reading of linkons rules posted 3 pages back. i considered extreme hook (atleast below -100, above 100) for reversal

even though afl can code lot of stuff, some eye balling is required for confirmation. but nothing wrong in coding tak profit into afl, but we should know the rules for take profit. as a scalper, i always prefer fixed TP (atlast 1:1 RRR)
bala,

vinod ki work "Ex" cellent nahi... "Y"cellent hai...

:clapping: :clap:

Last edited:

praveen taneja

What the hell it is??????:mad:

Just saw someone tagged in this thread loser linkon 7:mad:
any one who think of himself better then him come forward and tell us all what is the reason of this misbehave

I request that person if openly he cant talk or tell what is wrong in linkon bro trading system pls remove this:mad:
It is shame not to linkon bro but to all who visit this thread regularly

I strongly object to this misbehave:mad:

veekay304

What the hell it is??????

Just saw someone tagged in this thread loser linkon 7
any one who think of himself better then him come forward and tell us all what is the reason of this misbehave

I request that person if openly he cant talk or tell what is wrong in linkon bro trading system pls remove this:mad:

I strongly object to this misbehave
Supports you...:mad::gun2::gun2:

rajputz

Totally Agree.....we are here to help trade better not to contradict

linkon7

Lets look at the scenario 1 : when the band is flat

I wait for penetration od the BB(20,2.25) band and then look for hook in CCI. profit expectation is low and normally last for 3-4 bars normally. CCI reversing direction is the first sign and If price doesnt move out of the channel, then i treat that as a confirmation that price will remain in the channel and try to take out my SL ( high / low of the penetration bar). i try to lower the cost of entry by exiting 50-75% at first reversal of cci. The balance is just held with the hope that cci will reverse direction. If cci does reverse direction, then the low cci made becomes my exit point / SL. If low / high of the penetration bar get taken out, then its a reversal with opposite BB(20,1) as SL.

i like to play with options, preferably selling ATM options since it stretches more then NF. break even is just 30-35 Rs for me and that gives me the leverage.

linkon7

Its a public forum... and everyone is entitled to his / her opinion. it just means someone is did not find the system appealing.

With all the r&d that's happening on this system, lets keep our cool and look forward to the progress of the system. It need not appeal to everyone. But if a few guys can adopt this and make some money, its worth the effort everyone is putting in.

thanks guys for the support...though!