trading futures on technical analysis with toocool

toocool

so syndicate bank seems to have started the uptrend /breakout process , bought very normal qty of 1000 @78 in delivery and its now at 88 rs after some see saw :)
time flown like anything , i booked syndicate bank 1000 @ 88 today , as i need cash to increase nifty future trading qty , i didnt have this thing in mind before otherwise would have booked @93-94 few weeks back , but no worries i made money . that's all that matters

whisky

time flown like anything , i booked syndicate bank 1000 @ 88 today , as i need cash to increase nifty future trading qty , i didnt have this thing in mind before otherwise would have booked @93-94 few weeks back , but no worries i made money . that's all that matters
If you were confident then what was the point in diverting focus & money to Nifty:confused::confused:

toocool

If you were confident then what was the point in diverting focus & money to Nifty:confused::confused:
Didn't get you

Nifty is my first love, I invested in syndicate bank for months but am short of funds, nifty keeps me busy and gives regular opportunities and I have to trade 400 or 500 nf soon , delivery stocks are a different thing, so I opted out, although I recently purchased reliance and tv18 Brodcast for 1 years perspective

toocool

bought tv18broadcast few days back @22.80 , qty 10000

it was around 200 in 2008(my charts dont go back to 2008 ) and now at stupid levels of 23 , made a low of 16 few months back , but i had no money then , its consolidating before its next bull run , my time frame is more than 1 year for this as of now

toocool

this support was identified on 6 December

and it held like a rock , but i failed to appreciate it yesterday

this is depressing what i did , i lost money that's okay but the way i lost is not okay , i went ahead of myself and shorted without my support resistance confirmation.

means the support yesterday was not breached on the way down it held like a rock and again buying near that support should have been the idea , a great idea . i am disappointed with myself

toocool

reliance is in a tight range of 220 rs on a monthly chart for last 27 months............that's a long long time

this cannot last long. it has to breakout of this range sooner than later , i think it will break on upside only , target will be 1100+ minimum , and it also will start a new bull run in reliance in long term
now the some good news both my holdings in delivery starting upticks, i had bought reliance 600 qty @865 some 10 days ago, closed today @895 , will wait for 1200-1300 .

tv18broadcast bought 10000 @ 22.85 , closed @ 23.60

the idea is in trading there can be quite ups and downs like i did yesterday and today , so these holding of 1 years perspective may help in gaining some money

Last edited: