trading futures on technical analysis with toocool

toocool

one of my different forum friend asked me to do comparison analysis between dow and sensex , so i am putting it here too .

since i got access to futures data only so my levels are for futures for dowjones
on dowjones 15600 about is immediate support which is needed to be taken out for saying that uptrend has been neutralized ,and 14472 to be taken out, is for trend to turn bearish .all levels are on closing basis

on sensex the level for trend to be neutralized is 20137 ,and for trend to reverse for bearish is 19264 .both closing basis

these are all independent levels , that means that it doesnt really matter which index takes out (if it does) the levels it matters for that index alone , it might be possible that 1 index turns bearish and other takes support at important levels but doesnt break and turn bearish,instead the markets starts the next upmove ,and its most likely is to happen with indian markets (if at all) because we are in at very near to start secular bull run i believe

toocool

200 day candlestick chart of nifty is an eye opener for skeptics and believers of fundamentals only , only 2 red candles since 2003 , even though my data and candlestick starting point may not be correct but a chart is a chart , time frame are not an exact constant in technical analysis so this will do . we should be poised for some long term money making too via sip or whatever , we are going to 25000-30000 in 2 decades no matter what happens , this is what i think

toocool

ok i need suggestions for live intraday data for amibroker which also has option data live with minimal price point with good quality . right now i am using investbulls.com for 625 rs a month and the quality is excellent but they do not give option data .............so suggestions are welcome

pakatil

ok i need suggestions for live intraday data for amibroker which also has option data live with minimal price point with good quality . right now i am using investbulls.com for 625 rs a month and the quality is excellent but they do not give option data .............so suggestions are welcome
What is Your Trading Terminal. If it is NOW or Nest, TJ Members Josh & Yusi have developed Importing Tool and they can be used.

Long ago I used ShareGuru......OK reasonable.......500 PM.

Cheers :D

toocool

What is Your Trading Terminal. If it is NOW or Nest, TJ Members Josh & Yusi have developed Importing Tool and they can be used.

i have NOW as of now and frankly never used these importing tools before and i fear my system is not capable to handle these things or may be it is .

can you please elaborate on its features and all .............any downsides ?

please share the url , where more details can be found:):thumb:

toocool

on second thought i think i am only interested in supported services without any hitch and i can pay reasonable amounts for it like 500-700 rs a month if the services is very good

toocool

you said the quality OK reasonable ............can you please elaborate on this?:clap: