trading futures on technical analysis with toocool

rkkarnani

I have TV18 Broadcast data from 8th Feb 2007 for NSE ! This is the date on which
TV18Broadcasting was listed on NSE ! If you like I can post the quarterly chart or better still can mail you the EOD in an excel. My gmail id is same as my id here on tj !

niftyoption

I have TV18 Broadcast data from 8th Feb 2007 for NSE ! This is the date on which
TV18Broadcasting was listed on NSE ! If you like I can post the quarterly chart or better still can mail you the EOD in an excel. My gmail id is same as my id here on tj !
Dear rkKarnani Sir ,
Pls go through this chart....

niftyoption

toocool

200 day candlestick chart of nifty is an eye opener for skeptics and believers of fundamentals only , only 2 red candles since 2003 , even though my data and candlestick starting point may not be correct but a chart is a chart , time frame are not an exact constant in technical analysis so this will do . we should be poised for some long term money making too via sip or whatever , we are going to 25000-30000 in 2 decades no matter what happens , this is what i think

toocool

now the some good news both my holdings in delivery starting upticks, i had bought reliance 600 qty @865 some 10 days ago, closed today @895 , will wait for 1200-1300 .

tv18broadcast bought 10000 @ 22.85 , closed @ 23.60

the idea is in trading there can be quite ups and downs like i did yesterday and today , so these holding of 1 years perspective may help in gaining some money
i am thankful to Mr Bhagoda aka kejriwal .......he made sure that a long term bull market is now starting in reliance , the range has not broken out yet but now it will be :)

why i am thanking Bhagoda?

a lot of times when the wrost of the worst kind of news comes in a well managed big stock , the final lows are made generally

If you believe that news drives the stock market, then this fiasco was a sure-fire bearish omen for News Corp.’s stock.

Yet EWI's Asian-Pacific Financial Forecast -- which often analyzes individual stocks to provide additional evidence for trends in regional markets -- did not see it that way. Rather, Editor Mark Galasiewski (pronounced gala-SHEV-ski) told readers in the August 2011 issue that News Corp. stock was "in the process of forming [a] significant low." He called the scandal an "intermediate-term buy signal" and forecast that the stock would rally to new highs since its 2009 low.

Galasiewski's analysis flew in the face of conventional wisdom. But it was spot on. News Corp.’s stock bottomed just two days after the forecast, rose above its 2010 post-recession high, and has more than doubled in value, as you can see in the chart below.