[Simple Trading System] Trendline Break (The Only System You Need)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Swing Calls by desifxtrader

Yes i blidly flowing the system i am for sing just cheking the succes rate so i think silver whould have beter option hey i have one question cooldude re are you from india and which broker are you using and how much acount size you have do you use levrage money.
yeah i am from india(mumbai). i am trading with alpari & ibfx. will soon start with mcx also. i use leverage upto 1:5. i dont take more than 0.5%-1% risk in a single trade. :)

What is a procedure to open an account in alpari can you help i am from chhatisgarh and i am from a village so can you tell that want they to open an account .
u wil need a id proof(passport, pan card, driving licence) &address proof(bank statement, utility bill)
to send money by wire tranfer it wil be easy if u have a bank account with hdfc bank.

Ok thank i have to call them ok what kind of account you like micro or what suppose if i deposite 1000$ to them can i buy stock worth of 5000000$ or what plz focus some light on that
u would be able to buy 500000$ worth of currencies. but that would be suicidal. dont use more than 1:5 leverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.