[Simple Trading System] Trendline Break (The Only System You Need)

Status
Not open for further replies.

findvikas

Re: Swing Calls by desifxtrader

Gold is not a long bet anymore... precious metals (specially Gold/Silver) are my favorite shorts. Couple of days back when Gold hit 1100 at that time it made a wave in 4H chart which got stopped just below the target around 1132... if you get lucky then the target may still come around 1138 but chances are remote... if that do come then you should not miss that opportunity to short it....

Silver on the other hand is looking for a quick jump to 17.35-17.38 levels where you can initiate fresh shorts... it may not take much time to reach 17.35 as its already an active wave in 15min
Silver did it again... perfect waves... 3500pips in a matter of 2 hour

1100 pips up , hit the target and down by 1800 pips to retrace 100% only to continue previous trend... down... what else you want? suggested to short at 17.35... currently went down to 17.10

Wish you listened to it :)

sumitdasjoshi

Re: Swing Calls by desifxtrader

Over all today PROFIT of +63-19= 44 PIPS
well dont know how to calculate coper its got 2.45 point loss (500$)
over all perfomance 120+44 = 166 PIPS in 2 days i have one positin which i think will give me profit i havent close that position i will let you know late at night or may be monday right now want to watch ipl thank and have good night .

Last edited:

desifxtrader

Trade #2

Sumit, EXCELLENT Job today!! Well done

You're performing better than I expected. Anyways, you can keep posting in this thread, no probs. & remember, keep your practice regular.

Yes, Gold got a nice resistance at 1118/9 level (coincidentally 38% Fib retrace zone).
I'm looking forward for a good explosion next week in Gold because of a triangle formation (4H).
:hap2:cheers & happy weekend
:beer:
WOW! That was fantastik!

Almost a 2000 points move in Gold. Bad news is that I was unable to access my system on Friday because of other daily engagements. I feel sad on missing out this action.

Anyways, I believe that markets would exist tomorrow and also in future and I would be able to spot such kinda of more opportunities. This is my only condolence.

[Trade #2] Keeping an eye of US$CA$ pair next week. And I'd trigger a Long trade if there's a bullish strength above 1.0200, my SL would be atleast 100 pips below.

Even / might be a good long opportunity.

happy trading for the week ahead to all :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.