[Simple Trading System] Trendline Break (The Only System You Need)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumitdasjoshi

Re: Swing Calls by desifxtrader

Exit gold for 4 point
exit gbp/usd at 28 pips
exit ero/usd at 4 pips
total profit today is 84+28+4+4= 120 pips
trading strted at 6.30 clossed at 10.30
i think system is good now loss today you can chek all the trading by time and you may clear your doubt i am not facking its true i will tell all of you about the system when it fully complet so far its good thanks to desifxtrader to clear my doubt and showing the way thanks and good night i will keep posting trade and result if desifxtrader allow me to do in this thread .

sumitdasjoshi

Exit gold for 4 point
exit gbp/usd at 28 pips
exit ero/usd at 4 pips
i think system is good now loss today you can chek all the trading by time and you may clear your doubt i am not facking its true i will tell all of you about the system when it fully complet so far its good thanks to desifxtrader to clear my doubt and showing the way thanks and good night i will keep posting trade and result if desifxtrader allow me to do in this thread .

desifxtrader

Exit gold for 4 point
exit gbp/usd at 28 pips
exit ero/usd at 4 pips
Sumit, EXCELLENT Job today!! :clapping: Well done

You're performing better than I expected. Anyways, you can keep posting in this thread, no probs. :thumb: & remember, keep your practice regular.

Yes, Gold got a nice resistance at 1118/9 level (coincidentally 38% Fib retrace zone). I'm looking forward for a good explosion next week in Gold because of a triangle formation (4H).

:hap2:cheers & happy weekend :beer:

Last edited:

desifxtrader

Re: [GET] Trend Dashb0ard Indicat0r

This is a system provided by the same guys above. Provided Free to all subscribers {I hope mods of this forum doesn't find this post against the rules as it is provided FREE by the publisher. If you want, pm me for more info}

"Trend Explosion System" totally complimentary

Here are some cool features

- Complete rule-based mechanical trading system
- Very easy to set up and follow
- Requires only 10 minutes each evening to trade.
- Uses unique proprietary techniques to generate signal
- Removes all emotion from trading.
- Requires no previous experience.
- Trades that often rake in up to 100-200 pips

Download & install:

h11p://www.thefxbrilliance.com/free/trendexplosion.exe

Manual for Trend Explosion System:

h11p://www.thefxbrilliance.com/free/trendexplosion.pdf

enJoy!! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.