[Simple Trading System] Trendline Break (The Only System You Need)

Status
Not open for further replies.

desifxtrader

Trader #2 alternatives ideas:

Hello everyone,

Wishing you all a great profitable week ahead.

With respect to Trade #2, I'd like to keep an eye on the following alternatives that means, any chosen pair that displays good price action might trigger Trade #2.

Expecting bearish move in AUDUS$:

However with US$ weaking (refer US$ index chart), this trade (in AUDUS$) is doubtful.

Expecting bullish run in /$ in week ahead:

cheers :clapping:

desifxtrader

News Release

Hello friends,

Here is the timings (in IST) for 'High Impact' news releases for this week (22 to 26th March, '10). Short term traders must observe precaution in these times:

happy trading :clapping:

====================================================================================================
courtesy: ForexFactory

Last edited:

sumitdasjoshi

Re: Swing Calls by desifxtrader

Well i will buy coper as per my system at the leavel of 328-327 leavel with the stop loss of 325.
2) i will BUY 1.0662 level usd/chf with the stop loss of 20 pips i will tell you trget later for now this two trade looks good to me.
Let see how it will do .

Last edited:

desifxtrader

Hello friends,

I'm posting here a tremendous trading system that is very simple and easy to implement by beginners as well as those well acquainted in trading. No, I didn't invent it. This is for the benefit of all the readers here. Personally, my trading method (as you can see in my charts) is inspired and built around this very trading system. A beautiful thing about this trading system is - simple yet pretty powerful and effective. Keep it as it is, use effective Money Management & I can guarantee that you would be in profit each and every month with very rare drawdowns.

I find it most effective to use it on higher TFs such as 4H & Daily however, this could be profitably used on lower timeframes (5M, 15M, 30M or 1H) for intra-day purpose. Here we go:

Trendline Break System​
(The Only System You Need)

====================================================================================================
{Declaration to mods & all concerned: This trading system is unavailable for purchase. This is a non-commercial trading system & doesn't have any seller claiming 'copy-lefts' :lol:}

Status
Not open for further replies.