SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

trade4joisar

@ trade4joiser

fristly thanks a lot for your valuable reply .

can u trade as same as TH suggest rules??
If i would have then i did not have to go for service :)

OR

can u modified any rule or something modification need for this system .
I have tried to modify some rules but success rate is 50-60% and sometimes because of this i miss the big move and also make some losses e.g. If SAR is too far, i exit, i wait for minimum SL etc.

But i have seen this system and only this system can give i.e. with 6 points SL you can get 180 points, so RR is 30:1 (ofcourse this is not always and i am still not forgive myself for not trading this also :().

can u tell me performance of this system ,if possible ....please its request to you .

Sometimes with my friends i bet with this system, and i win around 80% with this. Ofcourse due to high volatility this was not worked for few trades but it was expected

can you follow since from origin of this system ?
"Yes. i am, if you understand it, it is so simple that sometimes i do not need chart, i can make image of it in my mind, believe me"

Can you trade 30 Min. time frame naa...... You take Overnight position ??
"Yes, but at end SH said that he was using 15 mins without SMA envelope and will exit when TSL will hit"

How you manage GAP UP /GAP DOWN ??

"Sometimes you have live with it, you can not avoid. But with some other indicators, system (315, Market Correction straetgy etc), you can make some prediction about next day move."

thank you .
Above all this, i am trading this but not all the time as sometimes i can't monitor market because of some or the other reason.

One thing you need to understand is that, every system will not give 100%, so you have to live with SL, whipsaws, dont think even 1 time that i will try without SL

Hope i have answered all the questions.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Last edited:
Does anyone here can show how to envolope using trade tiger or Zerodha

Prem
Tradetiger does not have envelope in their charts. As for Zerodha, which software are you using ? NOW or Ztrader ?? I think both have price envelopes.

Tradetiger does not have envelope in their charts. As for Zerodha, which software are you using ? NOW or Ztrader ?? I think both have price envelopes.
Dear timepass
Thank you for your reply. I will find it in Zerodha.
Sir, I have a problem in understanding this SHs system where gap ups/down go across EMA15.
Can you elaborate in simple terms with an example.
Thank you in advance.
Prem

Dear timepass
Thank you for your reply. I will find it in Zerodha.
Sir, I have a problem in understanding this SHs system where gap ups/down go across EMA15.
Thank you in advance.
Prem
Boss, I am not really following this strategy, I just look at it. I think that you will find all the necessary gyan in this thread itself.

Thank you in advance.
Prem