SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

Just search this thread for the term "Risk Reward". See this post, where SH used RR to make a timely exit.
Hi dashr

Thanq for your information. RR means risk reward rato, then we need to exit at RR1:4 or book 50% profits at RR1:2 . But in the SH swing trading pdf it is written that exit at RR 4:1.
If i am wrong please correct me.

Regards
Siva

sometimes when the market is volatile, we do not get opportunity to exit at GFZ on 30 mins.
  • Calculate reward by distance from GFZ.
  • Calculate risk by distance from TSL or SL.
  • If Risk is 80 points and reward 20 points. Then RR=4:1.
Now, here it is totally upto your discretion. No hard & fast rule or strategy. Nothing technical. You could book partial profits or totally close your position depending on your judgement.

Martin Pring Wave Analysis, would help you to understand the same structure, we are discussing here in this thread, only point we should be focus here, is a target and SL which is very well explained in the above mentioned analysis.

One should apply various logic to a given scenario at a particular time frame to utilize the best out of it.

raul12

Dear SH and others who are posting on this thread regularly,

Please accept a sincere thanks from my side :) . Though I don't post often( and I'm sure there would be many more silent learners like me in TJ) but still I have read the whole thread sincerely. Please carry on the good work.....:clapping:

God Bless!:)

Thanks & Regards,
B. Mishra

vishal7176

@ trade4joiser

fristly thanks a lot for your valuable reply .

can u trade as same as TH suggest rules??

OR

can u modified any rule or something modification need for this system .

can u tell me performance of this system ,if possible ....please its request to you .

can you follow since from origin of this system ?

Can you trade 30 Min. time frame naa...... You take Overnight position ??

How you manage GAP UP /GAP DOWN ??

thank you .

Dear trade4joisar

As you are a follower of this system can you suggest me how to get the envelope. I am using Trade Tiger and could not find it.

Thanks in Advance
Prem