SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

anilnegi

You are right

lesser the time frame, more you are vunerable to the onslaught of whipsaw, however, you get more trade than longer time frame which means if trend is not against you, you would be able to get more moolah

anil negi

I may be wrong, but i think i never read it to use this strategy for 5 mins in intraday.

Others, please correct me if i am wrong.
Hi trade4joisar,

As I was searching for the exact post where I haveread that here in this thread is post no 57. "For that matter intraday players can apply this on 5 mins too. The only thing to keep in mind while shifting to a lower timeframe is that stoplosses will be small but whipsaws can be higher." by SH himself. And in post no 123 "3. yes you can play intraday as well by using 5 mins or 15 mins using the same strategy."

Prem

trade4joisar

I am following all SH's strategy including this one which is better than 315 strategy (as per SH).

But from last 2 months i think, it was not working (i am looking at 30 mins spot only, so 15 mins may be working fine) i.e. hitting SAR on both side by giving few points here and there.

But from 6288 (in spot) it is working very good and low made of 5972, so almost 300 points. wow (ofcourse i was not there :()

It seems it worked, just to salute SH's come back.:). So simple and powerful strategy.

Now 6044 in spot is SAR as per yesterday's high.

Let see what happens now.

SH,
Your comments.