SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

During the recent stability in Nifty the envelope setting of 17,150 was not suitable for this strategy. Even lowering it to 120 didn't get many candles outside. What are you guys playing with right now?

I am using 120 for now.

gunsho

During the recent stability in Nifty the envelope setting of 17,150 was not suitable for this strategy. Even lowering it to 120 didn't get many candles outside. What are you guys playing with right now?

I am using 120 for now.
Yeah volatility is very low. I am using 1:2 RR to book profits. No GFZ zone for profits.

What RR were you using earlier? Do you calculate reward from GFZ boundary?

gunsho

What RR were you using earlier? Do you calculate reward from GFZ boundary?
GFZ / RR all are for profit booking. Recently we have discussed the same in this thread :). When volatility is nice, book profits at GFZ. One can calculate RR based on the SL. If the risk on the trade is 20 points, book partially at 40 points. Rest exit at Trailing Stop loss.

SH,

Since many days i m struggling to get into the our chat on skype, i can get login into in but not able to see the chat....... dont know that i m the only who facing this issue or others too. please guide me if someone know about this.

Thanks
Trade111

Hi Saravanan

I read the SHs SWINGTRADING pdf which was prepared by you.

In that i could not get the following exit strategy

RR 2:1

● 100% when
RR 4:1

SAR/SL is too far away with RR 2:1

What is RR 2:1?

regards
Siva

can anyone please point out the afl of this strategy or can you pls guide how to plot an envelope of sma to form GFZ

thanks everyone

SH,

Since many days i m struggling to get into the our chat on skype, i can get login into in but not able to see the chat....... dont know that i m the only who facing this issue or others too. please guide me if someone know about this.

Thanks
Trade111
I think chat is not active these days. Just post your queries here and hopefully they will be answered by someone who has learnt it. I request all the quiet lurkers to contribute to the forums. :thumb:

In the end, we all want a better system for more profits! :D

Hi Saravanan
I read the SHs SWINGTRADING pdf which was prepared by you.
In that i could not get the following exit strategy
RR 2:1
● 100% when
RR 4:1
SAR/SL is too far away with RR 2:1
What is RR 2:1?
regards
Siva
Just search this thread for the term "Risk Reward". See this post, where SH used RR to make a timely exit.