SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

TP, you are looking at spot price or futures? Nifty didn't touched 15ema yet in my charts :(.
It touched at 5232 on NF 30 min. But by the close of the candle, 15ema was 5733 (low of the candle is 5731). And the next candle is certainly green. See the chart.

PS : BTW, On the daily, 3ema at present is 5704 and low of the day is 5711.

gunsho

It touched at 5232 on NF 30 min. But by the close of the candle, 15ema was 5733 (low of the candle is 5731). And the next candle is certainly green. See the chart.

PS : BTW, On the daily, 3ema at present is 5704 and low of the day is 5711.
Thanks. I backfilled, Low of the candle is same as yours, but EMA was at 5727 :(.

@3EMA part... so either it may go day high and pull ema up or come down to kiss it.

gunsho

Sorry i know its getting really annoying but i think this should be the last question : we have a candle close above the the EMA and so we enter at the close of next bullish candle.. Now if that bullish candle's low is below the EMA so i suppose we do not enter right?
In a long mode, when candle is not touching 15EMA and staying above 15EMA, we wait for it to touch 15EMA. After ema touch, we wait for a bullish candle to close above 15EMA (This may or may not touch EMA). Now we can go long above the high of this bullish candle. The initial pages of this thread has this explained with charts etc...

Vice versa for short mode.

here is a swing trading example :
greenbackcable, for attaching charts, please upload them on an external site and post the link here. Using "Manage Attachments", you will run out of attachment space soon.

See my signature for instructions on uploading images.