SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

Hi all

have created this room for all users to chat live during mkt hours to discuss entries/exits.

Please feel free to join. I will be in this room intermittently during mkt hours.

Cheers
SH

http://us5.chatzy.com/41813654349999
Hi SH,

Sorry but my past experience suggests that this could significantly dilute our existing thread.:(
Afterall active discussions are always more holistic and live when compared with passive threads and we are looking at the danger of losing a lot of "Gyaan" in future. Secondly unlike threads, chats are not self documented and then occasional surfers like will be deprived of the chance to refer the script later. :annoyed:

spiritunit

Nifty didnt give an entry in shorts today ... GFZ was not respected ... :annoyed:

Bought some calls in morning (5400 CE at 47) and saw them decline throughout the day. Not too concerned as overall risk is just 47 points, will exit them at 15 EMA touch.

Cheers
SH
Since, there is strong downtrend for the past couple of trade sessions, what's your views on tomorrow's movement?

i ask so many time tht form where i get 30 min nifty fut 30 min chart wit smaenvolep ....to member but no one tel me clear ,, ,,,, this is not gud sory to say this

VJAY

i ask so many time tht form where i get 30 min nifty fut 30 min chart wit smaenvolep ....to member but no one tel me clear ,, ,,,, this is not gud sory to say this
Google is friend satyen...if you are still looking free data after this long stay in TJ is very hurt....you can find many threads in TJ about datas....As my experience I too tryed for free stuffs then I got it all from low priced data vendors....Why you not look for any data vendors...still you need free chart its available in many sites....like esignal,google finance,yahoo finance...many MT4 terminals like gci etc.....why you not try your own first...why blaming members for it :(