SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

Hey guys - where did all the money management go? :(

I can understand the first long today morning which had an acceptable SL for 35-40 points which could have been taken...I took it too and SL was hit.

But how can someone take the second trade with 90 point SL :( any trades which we take at 15 EMA has to have small SL .. thats the whole idea

bit disappointed with people who traded the second one .. I didnt trade it.

Anyways .. bull SAR taken out today .... now Bear SAR is 5543 so obviously trade cant be taken. Now we wait for 15 EMA retest and then take a short. Also note GFZ hit so 15 EMA retest should not be far away.

Cheers
SH

I can understand the first long today morning which had an acceptable SL for 35-40 points which could have been taken...I took it too and SL was hit.

But how can someone take the second trade with 90 point SL :( any trades which we take at 15 EMA has to have small SL .. thats the whole idea

Anyways .. bull SAR taken out today .... now Bear SAR is 5543 so obviously trade cant be taken. Now we wait for 15 EMA retest and then take a short. Also note GFZ hit so 15 EMA retest should not be far away.

Cheers
SH
SH ..so how much sl is advised to get into the trade in such circumstances ?
around 50?

and pl. guide me on how to handle the situation if say we skip the trade and then the price keeps on rising ?? :confused: :confused:...do we enter then or just wait for another trade opportunity to arise ? thanks in advance

Last edited:
Thanks SH. I didn't take both trades today. The first one I missed as I got busy that time and second trade SL seemed too far off.

BTW can you clarify on the Bear SAR? You mentioned bear SAR now is 5543. Did you mean 5453? Thats the SAR shown on my chart currently.

Cheers
SH

Thanks SH. I didn't take both trades today. The first one I missed as I got busy that time and second trade SL seemed too far off.

BTW can you clarify on the Bear SAR? You mentioned bear SAR now is 5543. Did you mean 5453? Thats the SAR shown on my chart currently.
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

14mar 9:30 candle was 5542 .....hence bear sar is 5543 :thumb::thumb:

Afl

Seems to be an interesting System.. Does anyone have an AFL to plot the SAR Pivots and signal trades.

Also an AFL scanner will be useful