SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

I was thinking that some different SL strategy should be considered for this strategy. Maybe 3EMA +/- 10 or something like that. At least some better protection. For positional trades, a SL of 60-70-100 points is fine, but for a swing trade which is expected to give you 50-100 points ??
This swing system is not to get 100 points ... this can give 250-300 points and even more....

Cheers
SH

SH

I know the rule is on Nifty Future but of course if some one wants to apply through spot prices, I am sure results will be same. Just like today spot and futures prices were telling different stories like as per spot prices there was no longs but as per Future prices longs were initiated. I also remember same thing happened few days back in 315 strategy also where future were telling to short whereas spot was not and that too whipsawed. I am not saying that this trade will get whipsawed tomorrow surely but can just look into both angles as they will probably gives us better confirmation. Your expert comments.................

SH

I know the rule is on Nifty Future but of course if some one wants to apply through spot prices, I am sure results will be same. Just like today spot and futures prices were telling different stories like as per spot prices there was no longs but as per Future prices longs were initiated.
It's best to stick to one screen for your trades. If you start adding many parameters it adds to the confusion of a trader.

Trade the screen / whipsaws are part of any system

h know the rule is on Nifty Future but of course if some one wants to apply through spot prices, I am sure results will be same. Just like today spot and futures prices were telling different stories like as per spot prices there was no longs but as per Future prices longs were initiated. I also remember same thing happened few days back in 315 strategy also where future were telling to short whereas spot was not and that too whipsawed. I am not saying that this trade will get whipsawed tomorrow surely but can just look into both angles as they will probably gives us better confirmation. Your expert comments.....i sb

ur rite and im use always spot nifty coz its so nice for ta if i use fut then every month when new fut start tht time i have prob so .. thts why i use spot and in stock like ril tatasteel sbi also use cash data tht gud and give proper result ok
thx

Hello,

15 ema was around 5357.25 & NF made low of 5358.95
15ema touch was missed by just 2 pts.
so now in case of bullish candle , can enter long
or still wait 15ema to touch ?

Pls clarify ...

Thanks