SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

VJAY

WASnt 5278 our new SAR?
as it did touch 15 ema and made a lower low after that.
Dear arjun,
Please check my chart which I posted some posts before....You stick with your chart though ...

I guess when it is coming down from the upper envelope to 15MA, there are more chances of it bouncing back up, so no buying puts. Similarly, when it comes up from the lower envelope to 15MA, there are more chances of it going back down, so no buying calls.

just my opinion and I could be right :)

kingkrunal

in case of gapup hitting our SAR... we shld close positions immidiately and wait for 15 EMA touch on 30 min chart... or can we wait till it comes back so to avoid some loss.

Also pls let me know the current ENTRY LEVEL for longs....

in case of gapup hitting our SAR... we shld close positions immidiately and wait for 15 EMA touch on 30 min chart... or can we wait till it comes back so to avoid some loss.

Also pls let me know the current ENTRY LEVEL for longs....
to minimize losses we are supposed to wait for the 15ema touch ...but the case is like its happening now sometimes the price keeps rising and stays there thus pulling the 15ema even higher .....today @open 15ema was 5262 and now 5290

as per swing strategy we are supposed to go long after 5279 ...which has already happened...so same thng we can just wait for 15ema touch to cover shorts and initiate longs :thumb:

kingkrunal

to minimize losses we are supposed to wait for the 15ema touch ...but the case is like its happening now sometimes the price keeps rising and stays there thus pulling the 15ema even higher .....today @open 15ema was 5262 and now 5290

as per swing strategy we are supposed to go long after 5279 ...which has already happened...so same thng we can just wait for 15ema touch to cover shorts and initiate longs :thumb:
ok bro thnks ... so what to do now?? shld i close my short as the 15 ema is higher and when to open long...

pls guide me bro.... :(

i think SH has told us to wait for 15ema touch ...which is going to happen sooner or later (its just about the price at which it occurs)...and as it is as per the 30min tf NF is in gfz ...thus buying now not recommended as it might take a dip ......this is just what i think ....
proper guidance SH and seniors can give :thumb:

lvgandhi

Due to data deference am still waiting for short in this method....SAR for short @5428 still for me....I think for some time SH & me going opposit directions in trades :)
I am also in the same boat as you are.

mangup

Dear SH,

At 5369, there is 15 EMA touch for adding shorts as per 315 rules, however at the same level there is GFZ for exiting shorts & waiting for long entry on 15 EMA touch as per 30 min swing rule. 315 followers will add short & 30 min swing followers will go long (on 15 ema touch).

Will it be prudent to follow higher time frame direction (i.e. 315 rules) only at this juncture or go as per trades being suggested by both the strategies individually?

I am in favour of the 2nd part of the question, but appreciate your opinion on this?