SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

Now waiting for an entry candle in longs (bullish candle close above 30 mins with SL below recent lows)
Bhai ye line barobar samajh nahi aayi.

And when it looks like a long entry, just howl.. at present the oscillators seem bearish.

PS : Me too, made a bit of money on puts today :D :D, now wants to try the index

Re-entries

Once profits have been booked due to GFZ (greater fools zone) hit, re-entries should be done once 15 EMA has been retested. However to ensure that we do not get trapped into a correction that started from GFZ but is going to hit the SAR, we have to ensure that the markets show signs of taking support at 15 EMA and then only we re-enter.

So we need to look for strength being shown near 15 EMA to re-enter. I follow a simple rule here, once 15 EMA is touched by a 30 minute candle, I wait for the first green candle to close above 15 EMA after the candle that retested 15 EMA. the candle which retested 15 EMA is irrelevant, we need to wait for the next green candle and then we re-enter. The SAR stays as per the system and moves up only after a new high is taken out.
So, I guess the re-entry is as per the chart below. My dilemma is, the price has already moved so much that it may be due for a retracement. So how does one time the entry :confused:

PS : My software does not have the envelope.

anilnegi

TP

I agree with you but on following point only at this time, jokes though

PS : My software does not have the envelope.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: