SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

VJAY

As the title of this thread .. markets aint that difficult to play :)

GFZ was hit at opening gap down today and it quickly rallied to 15 EMA.... made some money there in calls.

Then Entry in shorts today at 5346 (1 PM bar) with SL at 5428

Now 5428 has become SAR as we have got new lows now. Shorts are in 110 points profit already.

We have closed in GFZ again so bought some calls again to hedge.

Cheers
SH
Dear SH,
Thanks for sharing this simple method with us...I want to know when gfz hit exit position or buy calls/puts are good as per your views...I hope if when using options its IMOptions....

GFZ was hit at opening gap down today and it quickly rallied to 15 EMA.... made some money there in calls.

Now 5428 has become SAR as we have got new lows now. Shorts are in 110 points profit already.

Cheers
SH

SH if you buy when GFZ is hit with target 15 EMA...what is your SL...

anilnegi

\

Sh

will it be not a good idea to covered short / long @ GFZ and reinter trade on 15 EMA touch, by this we can reduce our burden for hedging the position, and can be in a same trade for long time also there will be no loss associated with it, waiting your comment.

anil negi

anilnegi

Ss i also need to know this--GFZ hits--wats sl---sometimes market keep going down in that case--what should one do?

any seniors help on dis?
yes it can be but the idea was to accumulate more if script touch GFZ again and again i.e. averaging for a fair price and exit full load on 15 EMA

Cheers
SH
GFZ respected ..Nifty calls booked at 5260 ... now holding only naked shorts.

Cheers
SH