RK Global Commodity charges

MANISH_DAMANI

Do you have a copy of the application form ?? Did you clearly mention which scheme you wanted ? Rs. 9 per lot or whatever ??
It is common for all. There is no special scheme. Special shceme of rs 999 in equity cash which you have to request earlier. By default rs 9 there.they are bound to do so. I am with you if your problem not solved then I will also ask them like you because it can happen with any body.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
@a1b1:

I smell something fishy. When we send a mail to RKG we used to get reply in max 30min. I have sent them mail in the morning before 9AM, till now no reply. They should at least reply that they received the mail and they are looking into it.

I called them up again, the customer care executive says that your complain has been escalated. God knows where they had escalated it. even they can't provide any expected time for it to get resolved. How much should I wait, and why should I suffer from this mental agony for their problems?

I can't trade now till this is solved. You are right, I guess that this has been done intentionally in the name of technical glitch. I think that they has set the default brokerage in my account as Rs. 249.5/- per lot instead of Rs. 9/-

BTW, how much does it took for your broker to solve that issue.
did not happen to me in one year with RKG.....its mental agony till solved....:annoyed:

soft_trader

Do you have a copy of the application form ?? Did you clearly mention which scheme you wanted ? Rs. 9 per lot or whatever ??
No TP. I don't have that. I just signed the blank forms and handed over to them. I asked them to fill in the brokerage sheet, but they said, "No need sir, we have only one plan for online clients". I trusted them because I already had an account with them with NFO & CDS. I that account I never faced any problem, and while opening that account at that time also I just signed up the blank form.

RKG never provides the copy of account opening form after opening of account.

If you want a quick resolution write to compliance @RKG...the mail address would be there in the contract note...This is either a case of cheating or error..whatever it may be it needs to be rectified at the earliest...This is not done...:thumb:
No TP. I don't have that. I just signed the blank forms and handed over to them. I asked them to fill in the brokerage sheet, but they said, "No need sir, we have only one plan for online clients". I trusted them because I already had an account with them with NFO & CDS. I that account I never faced any problem, and while opening that account at that time also I just signed up the blank form.

RKG never provides the copy of account opening form after opening of account.
That's a good idea by Sumit.

BTW, I think that now all the brokers have to provide a copy of the filled form. RKSV e-mailed me a copy. Smarttradeonline has also said that they will send one.

soft_trader

Whole day passed..... still no followup.

@ sumit:

I can't find your mentioned mail id in ECN. Email mentioned is : grievance @ rkg.com

soft_trader

Every Broking House needs to have a compliance ..there is difference between compliance and grievance ..write to both..the mail id of compliance should be compliance @rkg.com

If u r not sure write to grievance asking for the mail id of compliance..still u can just take an attempt at above mentioned id..I think it should work:thumb:
Oh... got it now. It's skd @ rkg . com

a1b1trader

@a1b1:

BTW, how much does it took for your broker to solve that issue.
I just send 2-3 emails pointing the error in the ECNs and they send me revised ECNs after rectifying the error (so called) in 2-3 days perhaps.

However, they did not reply to my emails, that why such errors were there in the ECNs.

soft_trader

I just send 2-3 emails pointing the error in the ECNs and they send me revised ECNs after rectifying the error (so called) in 2-3 days perhaps.

However, they did not reply to my emails, that why such errors were there in the ECNs.
Can you name the broker. If you don't have any problems.

soft_trader

Why these things happens with me?

Earlier it was IIFL, now RKG...... wonder what's next.

After trying out 9 brokers last weekend I thought that I would finally settle down with Achiievers and RKG. Because these 2 brokers suit me the best to my requirements.

Mood bigar diya RKG ne.... :mad::(:mad:

a1b1trader

Can you name the broker. If you don't have any problems.
Why these things happens with me?

Earlier it was IIFL, now RKG...... wonder what's next.

After trying out 9 brokers last weekend I thought that I would finally settle down with Achiievers and RKG. Because these 2 brokers suit me the best to my requirements.

Mood bigar diya RKG ne.... :mad::(:mad:
Mere dost, naam jaan kar kya karoge.
I just do not want to spoil your mood any further.