RK Global Commodity charges

MANISH_DAMANI

stamp charges not shown separately so kindly compute with your total cost for comaprison. no manipulation it just rs 450 i.e. 200+250.

Last edited:

soft_trader

Thanks for your efforts. :)

Can you take up the screenshot of your contract note. That will be very much helpful. Omit your personal details and then upload it if you can :)

soft_trader

What I see is that you are scalping crude. Taking a few points of profit in every trade. But where do you put your stop-loss?

soft_trader

Guys,

I have an update for you all.

Called up RKG branch manager just now. He has broken up the transaction charges. Rs. 450/- per crore is actually Rs. 250/- per crore as MCX charge and remaining Rs. 200/- per crore as stamp duty.

This clears all my confusion with RKG. And I will open my account (Commodity) with RKG.

Guys,

I have an update for you all.

Called up RKG branch manager just now. He has broken up the transaction charges. Rs. 450/- per crore is actually Rs. 250/- per crore as MCX charge and remaining Rs. 200/- per crore as stamp duty.

This clears all my confusion with RKG. And I will open my account (Commodity) with RKG.
200 Rs. Stamp duty ?? How does that compare with the other brokers ? Also, isn't their trading platform Odin ?

MANISH_DAMANI

200 Rs. Stamp duty ?? How does that compare with the other brokers ? Also, isn't their trading platform Odin ?
Not bad. All also depends on machine. Only drawback they dont compromise on margin.It is good if you see in another way because it can help you to protect more money. I assure there is no hidden cost. Ya they chage for odin but for a guy like me it is negligible.

MANISH_DAMANI

What I see is that you are scalping crude. Taking a few points of profit in every trade. But where do you put your stop-loss?
My stoplosses depends on market condition.I do trade very fast mostly and with confidence. But still I put my stoplosses rs 20-25 above so that If there is accident in 1 short then I dont loose much. It very rare triggered. I trade in 1 lots mostly very rare 3-4 lots.Out of 10 trade my 7-8 trades mostly succesful. ITS very difficult to explain when which stoploss style I follow. If I feel I get 10-20 points from here then stoplosses are big. When I am trading for 2-3 points then I put a LAXMAN REKHA near rs 20-25 points but When I found my trade is going against me I immediately cut losses in 2-3 points without delay. But for safety I keep stoplosses like that.

MANISH_DAMANI

Submitted documents for RKG commodity today evening. Hope to start trading from the New year. :)

They told me that they will provide 2x margin for intraday.
2X margin is bakwas and fake. They take full margin. So dont keep hope. Rest service is good. In crude no concession.