RK Global Commodity charges

soft_trader

Hey soft trader , your active participation really helps traderji members a lot. Now this thread from you is indeed a great one as I was also planning to switch in commodities section from Sharekhan to some other broker.

I also like to thank Manish Damani for his valuable inputs in this thread.
Good to see you after long time. Wish you Happy New Year. :) I remember you have opened an account with RKG the last time I started another RKG thread. How is your experience with them?

For now I will trade in Achiievers for Equity and RKG for commodity. :clap:

Good to see you after long time. Wish you Happy New Year. :) I remember you have opened an account with RKG the last time I started another RKG thread. How is your experience with them?

For now I will trade in Achiievers for Equity and RKG for commodity. :clap:
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too soft trader. Thanks for your wishes. I was involved in a project so could not participate here in traderji for long time.

Yes I opened Equity and Currency a/c with RKG after consulting you. The experience till now has been quite satisfactory .

I closely followed your Achiievers thread as well when you started with them. Its good that you have been able to find the best possible options in brokerage available to traders as of now. :thumb:

soft_trader

One of the good thing of RKG is 24x7 support. They are very prompt in replying mails. Service if of top class. I was facing facing a minor problem with ODIN a few minutes back and they fixed it within 5 mins. No other broker will help us at 11:30PM :)

Hats off to you RKG. :)

soft_trader

Called them up and sent them the ECN. They assured me that it would get rectified. Instead of 850-900 profit I have faced 2750 loss. I haven't expected this from RKG. Let me see what happens. In the meantime I am getting ready to complain to MCX/FMC.

MANISH_DAMANI

Guys,

Look at this:

Instead of Rs. 9/- per lot they charged a whopping 249.5/- per lot.
This might happen due to technical errors. Tell they will definitely correct. It has never happened with me from last 2 year.Mistake could take place any where. If they wont rectify then blame.

a1b1trader

Guys,

Look at this

Instead of Rs. 9/- per lot they charged a whopping 249.5/- per lot.
Hi ST

I think one must be vigilant and must check the accounts (ECN and Margin Statement etc) regularly from the brokers.

This happens in the name of technical glitch/fault, and if one is not vigilant, he will ends up paying higher charges.

Such incident happened with me a few times in the start, very first few ECNs (not with RKG but other broker), though they corrected the mistake but if I havnt looked at the ECN, I would have paid higher charges unknowingly

Last edited:

soft_trader

@a1b1:

I smell something fishy. When we send a mail to RKG we used to get reply in max 30min. I have sent them mail in the morning before 9AM, till now no reply. They should at least reply that they received the mail and they are looking into it.

I called them up again, the customer care executive says that your complain has been escalated. God knows where they had escalated it. even they can't provide any expected time for it to get resolved. How much should I wait, and why should I suffer from this mental agony for their problems?

I can't trade now till this is solved. You are right, I guess that this has been done intentionally in the name of technical glitch. I think that they has set the default brokerage in my account as Rs. 249.5/- per lot instead of Rs. 9/-

BTW, how much does it took for your broker to solve that issue.

MANISH_DAMANI

@a1b1:

I smell something fishy. When we send a mail to RKG we used to get reply in max 30min. I have sent them mail in the morning before 9AM, till now no reply. They should at least reply that they received the mail and they are looking into it.

I called them up again, the customer care executive says that your complain has been escalated. God knows where they had escalated it. even they can't provide any expected time for it to get resolved. How much should I wait, and why should I suffer from this mental agony for their problems?

I can't trade now till this is solved. You are right, I guess that this has been done intentionally in the name of technical glitch. I think that they has set the default brokerage in my account as Rs. 249.5/- per lot instead of Rs. 9/-

Hi be patient talk to them in phone. Talk to their margin department. Why r u facing such thing I dont know. I have traded their 60-100 lots daily but never faced such problem.Because this mistake is on face so they cant deny for it. Ya it is always correct you should always check your contract notes. I do it daily.
I am really sorry for you.

@a1b1:

Do you have a copy of the application form ?? Did you clearly mention which scheme you wanted ? Rs. 9 per lot or whatever ??