Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

humble

Me too trying to learn Stochastic indicator .......... if you have any material etc why not post here ...need to find the book of "George Lane" dont know how !!!!!!

Regards
Satya
I remember ST Da had referred a book by, Thomas DeMark, in his thread "How to trade Oscillators" , you might want to go through that.

Regards,
-Sri

I have subscribed to Investbulls...I am using Realtime Jawa charts...intraday....STS indicator.....but it has 15,3,5 as default settings...if I change....the default setting comes back....can someone help ?

Smart_trade

Hello Regardson

I don't consider OB/OS for the 30 Mins Stoch, Ankit has also mentioned that before, don't have link now, check out Ankit's Post on this thread regarding the same.

Thanks
Guys ...
Not sure.. sometimes it works out sometimes it does not.. you need to take the risk...

But, I also understan.. about the TF... since it takes..30min to form each candle stick, in the meantime we can book profit with 5min TF.

gunavadhi

Me too trying to learn Stochastic indicator .......... if you have any material etc why not post here ...need to find the book of "George Lane" dont know how !!!!!!

Regards
Satya
this you looking fro satyen?

Last edited:

SavantGarde

Hi Sri,

What I Was Trying To Get Across, For Those Who Have Been Backtesting Pride's System For Equities May Try Another Backtest Only Using Stoch Crossover For BUY & SELL, Considering Impact Cost Is Much Less On Equities Than Index Futures, Results Maybe Quite Surprising.

I Wouldn't Like An Excellent System Get Easily Dismissed For Equities, Without Having Looked At Every Possibility For Different Segments Of The Market.

I Am Sure Pride's Grey Cells Are Working Overtime In All Directions....

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Savant sir, I am sorry, I did not get what you meant.

I am yet to learn trading Stochastics completely, so that i can backtest the right way.

Regards,
-Sri

Status
Not open for further replies.