Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A short trade triggered for me at 4360

We had a touch on EMA first and cross on 5 Min stoch on the next bar
Short triggerred.

guys..
look at the 30min stoch.. in the oversold zone

Bull, not OB Long following a bullish reversal as long as bullish reversal is made below the OB zone.
Bull, OB No new long position. Possible short position following a bearish reversal.

Bear, not OS Short following a bearish reversal as long as the bearish reversal is made above the OS zone.
Bear, OS No new short position. Possible long position following a bullish reversal.

Satyen

I agree with humble on that, on trending days the stoch on 5 mins pulls us out from the trade on first sign of minor dip.

But we need to accept that as a way the system is designed, its for taking off 20-30 points from rallies and declines of 30/40 points

Also the multiple timeframe Stochs, filters most of the bad trades but also result in missing few good trades, we need to accept this fact and be happy with it.

I am trading it only for few days and had no -ve days so far, but would be ok if a few -ve or scratch days come along.

With my own experiance I have no reason to doubt Pride when he says

We can't Thank enough to Pride for not only giving us a good working system but also showing us how to use multiple timeframes and the indictaors differently.

Ah dhiraj think there is a misunderstanding ........ no way i have doubt etc on Pride .... just wanted to understand the system better no doubt i will test it ..
Yes how many people gives/teach their system on public forum ?

and any system with 20 points daily is a good one in my view

regards
Satya

Rajadhiraj

Ah dhiraj think there is a misunderstanding ........ no way i have doubt etc on Pride .... just wanted to understand the system better no doubt i will test it ..
Yes how many people gives/teach their system on public forum ?

and any system with 20 points daily is a good one in my view

regards
Satya
Hello Satyen

I did not misunderstand your post, but am sorry if my post implies that you had doubts etc, I did not mean that ...

Maybe the doubt was/is there somewhere in the back of my own mind :lol:

Is't it too good to be true :thumb:

Booked 25 Points on 50%, holding rest ...

Rajadhiraj

guys..
look at the 30min stoch.. in the oversold zone

Bull, not OB Long following a bullish reversal as long as bullish reversal is made below the OB zone.
Bull, OB No new long position. Possible short position following a bearish reversal.

Bear, not OS Short following a bearish reversal as long as the bearish reversal is made above the OS zone.
Bear, OS No new short position. Possible long position following a bullish reversal.
Hello Regardson

I don't consider OB/OS for the 30 Mins Stoch, Ankit has also mentioned that before, don't have link now, check out Ankit's Post on this thread regarding the same.

Thanks

Rajadhiraj

I think a good Long trade is setting up according to the rules given by Smart Trader, :thumb:

I am not trading that, just observing ...

humble

I agree with humble on that, on trending days the stoch on 5 mins pulls us out from the trade on first sign of minor dip.

But we need to accept that as a way the system is designed, its for taking off 20-30 points from rallies and declines of 30/40 points

Also the multiple timeframe Stochs, filters most of the bad trades but also result in missing few good trades, we need to accept this fact and be happy with it.

I am trading it only for few days and had no -ve days so far, but would be ok if a few -ve or scratch days come along.

With my own experiance I have no reason to doubt Pride when he says

We can't Thank enough to Pride for not only giving us a good working system but also showing us how to use multiple timeframes and the indictaors differently.
My friend when did i say 30-50 points is less?

But as Pride himself has agreed if possible we should try to improve to get more points.

Regards,
-Sri

Satyen

Savant sir, I am sorry, I did not get what you meant.

I am yet to learn trading Stochastics completely, so that i can backtest the right way.

Regards,
-Sri
Me too trying to learn Stochastic indicator .......... if you have any material etc why not post here ...need to find the book of "George Lane" dont know how !!!!!!

Regards
Satya

Status
Not open for further replies.